Fan Favorite Jardin de Fiestas at the Mexico Pavilion Returns
One of my favorite outdoor kitchens at this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is Jardin de Fiestas at the Mexico Pavilion. From enchiladas to (vampiro) tacos, you are sure to find something to sink your teeth in.
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle Chicken in a Corn Tortilla with Mole Negro, Avocado Mousse, Crema Mexicana and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese, Salsa Ranchera and Esquites (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and Black Beans on Crispy Corn Tortilla with Avocado Mousse and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Curamia Tequila Blanco, Hibiscus Flower Tea, Cucumber Juice, Aperitivo and Lejay Blackcurrant Liqueur with a Chile Salt Rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Corazón Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, Rosemary, Hpnotiq Cognac and Lemon Juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
Keep it here with MickeyBlog all day!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.