NEW Complimentary Magnet Available at Disney Springs For Annual Passholders!
Annual Passholders visiting Disney Springs can pick up a special treat this March (while supplies last.) On the member section of the My Disney Experience app you can get a first look at the new and complimentary annual passholder magnet.
As you can see, this beauty features both Mickey and Minnie as well as the new Annual Passholder logo complete with EARidescent details for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration. This special offer will be available from March 2 – March 30, 2022.
Due to demand, Disney will be implementing a virtual queue system for passholders heading to DIsney Springs to pick up their magnets. In order to make sure that you are able to pick up your complimentary item without any problems, it is recommended that you take the following steps:
- Ensure Family & Friends List is Up to Date on My Disney Experience – If you’d like to pick up your magnet with other passholders, make sure to add them to your family and friends list to enroll everyone in the virtual queue system. Passholders can only add Guests from your Family & Friends list and share “All My Plans” must be ticked. There is a limit of 1 magnet per passholder. Annual Pass and ID are required at the time of pick up!
- Sign up for the Virtual Queue on the My Disney Experience App
- Starting on March 2, 2022, guests will be able to access the Annual Passholder Magnet Pick-Up queue using the App.
- You must be within 45 miles of Disney Springs to sign up. The queue opens at 9am
- Once a passholder has successfully signed up for the Annual Passholder magnet virtual queue, you’ll be given an estimated wait time.
- One you are called to return, you’ll have one hour to enter the queue at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories shop at Disney Springs. Passholders who don’t pick up within the allotted time will need to rejoin the virtual queue. Return times will be between 10 am – 10pm.
- Enjoy all that Disney Springs has to offer while you wait – Once you’ve joined the virtual queue, the day is yours to enjoy Disney World’s downtown shopping, dining and entertainment district. Recommendations include:
- Having your FREE photo taken with the passholder props at the Disney PhotoPass Studio
- Passholder Chocolate Covered Strawberry Marshmallows Gift Box available for purchase at The Ganachery while supplies last.
- Passholder Hidden Beverage at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – The 1st Class Ticket beverage is made with Bacardi tangerine rum, lime juice, fever tree ginger beer and garnished with an orange slice. A non-alcoholic version is also available. Both drinks cost $14.00.
Offers above are only valid from March 2, 2022 – March 30, 2022. Annual Pass and ID are required.
The Annual Passholder Magnets will be available at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories shop.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook