Celebrate the 50th Anniversary at Hollywood Studios
The 50th anniversary celebration spills over into Hollywood Studios. Guests get to experience the glowing Beacon of Magic that is the Hollywood Tower Hotel, tantalizing treats, stunning ‘Disney Fab 50’ statues, and more! Let’s dive in!
All 4 icons at the Disney World theme park are transformed into the magnificent Beacons of Light. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the iconic Hollywood Tower Hotel is a sight to see!
Statues from the “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” are scattered around Hollywood Studios. You can find Edna Mode, Woody and HeBo Peep, R2-d2 and BB-8, Sebastian and Flounder, and Joe Gardener.
Disney chefs and mixologists have created an amazing lineup of celebratory treats made especially for the 50th anniversary celebration. Here’s where you can find each treat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Trolley Car Café
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse – Golden pineapple mousse on a toasted coconut crisp with caramel cream and matcha sponge cake
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Filet Mignon with Walt’s Hash topped with an egg (just the way Walt liked it!)
- 50th Celebration Baked Alaska – Layers of strawberry-basil sorbet, vanilla gelato, and sponge cake coated in toasted meringue and caramelized brownie bites
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, Animation Bar
- Shimmer over the Moon – Apple pie moonshine, amaretto, falernum, pineapple juice, and club soda served with a souvenir glow cube
- Chocolate Mousse – Raspberry-dark chocolate mousse, chocolate-almond cake, and a layer of hazelnut crunch and whipped chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Tart – Spiced Caramel-Cheesecake Mousse, Apple-dusted in Gold, and served atop a Cinnamon-Apple Tart
Backlot Express and Fairfax Fare
- Glimmer and Shimmer Blondie – Gooey toffee and toasted coconut blondie with salted caramel buttercream and festive gold nuggets
- Glimmer and Shimmer Funnel Cake – Funnel cake with cookies ‘n cream and soft-serve vanilla ice cream topped with golden cookies and sprinkles
Rosie’s All-American Café
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios 50th Celebration Sandwich Cookie – Celebrating the 50th Anniversary with a pretzel shortbread cookie with strawberry jam and peanut butter-chocolate fudge
Trolley Car Café
- Pumpkin Mousse – Milk chocolate-chai mousse filled with pumpkin bread set atop a chocolate shortbread cookie and vanilla buttercream
In & Around The Park
- Glimmer and Shimmer Churros
- Mickey Glimmer and Shimmer Brownie – Chocolaty Mickey brownie with celebratory shimmery sprinkles
Dazzling decorations can be found all throughout the park. Guests will find all sorts of decorations and magical touches that shimmer day and night!
Don’t forget the food and beverage special merchandise, cavalcade, and character sightings as well!
Keep it here with MickeyBlog for all things Disney!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.