2022 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to Alaska
Are you ready to set sail to Alaska on a7-night, round-trip Disney Cruise Line sailing from Vancouver aboard the award-winning Disney Wonder? Members can take part in this memorable sailing that transports you to glaciers, gold rushes, and grand vistas at some of Alaska’s most popular ports.
Disney Vacation Club welcomes back this member favorite, and its coveted itinerary is as special as the exclusive gifts and experiences planned for Members during the journey. Once aboard, you and your family will delight in daily gifts delivered to your stateroom and onboard entertainment planned just for the Member Cruise.
Originally announced in 2019, this exciting voyage has limited staterooms are available.
Explore the scheduled itinerary for the 2022 Member Cruise to Alaska:
- Monday, August 29, 2022 – Depart from Vancouver, Canada
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022 – Sail through Endicott Arm fjord to see Dawes Glacier, Alaska
- Thursday, September 1, 2022 – Arrive at Skagway, Alaska
- Friday, September 2, 2022 – Arrive at Juneau, Alaska
- Saturday, September 3, 2022 – Arrive at Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sunday, September 4, 2022 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, September 5, 2022 – Debark in Vancouver, Canada
Onboard Activities and Amenities
Most of the amazing onboard activities and dining experiences on this Member Cruise are automatically included in your cruise fare, unless otherwise indicated.
There are vividly themed venues designed for Guests of all ages, including:
- Distinctive dining choices to suit nearly every taste and style—from casual, quick-service venues with magical touches to formal dining rooms with a hint of romance.
- Endless entertainment, including deck parties, screenings of first-run and classic Disney films, Character Greetings and Broadway-caliber musicals.
- Specially themed play spaces for kids, including Disney’s Oceaneer Club—home to Marvel Super Hero Academy.
- Pool areas designed for relaxation and nonstop fun. The whole family can make a splash at Goofy’s Pool—while the 18-and-older Quiet Cove Pool bestows a perfect oasis for parents to unwind.
- A full-service fitness center with state-of-the-art workout equipment and specialized classes.
- The Wide World of Sports Deck, home to basketball courts and ping-pong tables.
Four main categories encompass a variety of room types—and deck locations within those types—all designed with your family’s comfort in mind:
- Concierge – luxurious accommodations, each with a large private verandah and premium amenities and services
- Verandah – spacious non-Concierge staterooms, each with a private verandah, some with partial views
- Oceanview – more space than Standard and scenic vistas through a real porthole window—or possibly 2
- Inside – base accommodations with charming nautical touches
Please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.
Source: Disney Vacation Club