If You’re “Just Here for the Snacks”, Read This!
You’ve seen the t-shirts and read the memes, “I’m just here for the snacks”. So what snacks are we talking about? Are they really that good? Should I make a list before my trip?
Yes, they are THAT good. Yes, you should make a list. Actually, I made a list for you. Here are the snacks we are talking about, broken down by park. Enjoy!
Magic Kingdom Snacks
- Pineapple Dole Whip (float or ice cream) from Aloha Isle in Adventureland.
- Fruit & Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square.
- Ice cream sundaes at the Plaza Inn on Main Street, U.S.A.
- A wide range of desserts at the newly-reopened Main Street Confectionary on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Cinnamon roll at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland.
- Popcorn and Mickey pretzels are always a safe bet, too!
- Any pastries or sweets at Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie in the France Pavilion.
- Caramel popcorn and other caramel delights can be found inside Germany’s Karamell Kuche.
- Kaki Gori (shaved ice) from the stand in the Japan Pavilion.
- School Bread and sweet pretzels in Norway’s Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe.
- Hand-twisted pretzel in the Germany Pavilion.
- Pongu Lumpia (pineapple cream cheese egg roll) at Pongu Pongu in Pandora.
- Chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe.
- Elephant Ear pastry in Africa’s Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery.
- Cinnamon-glazed pecans or almonds at Asia’s Drinkwallah.
- Pineapple Dole Whip (with or without rum) at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa.
- Ice cream sundaes from Hollywood Scoops.
- Lunch box tart at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Blue Milk and Green in Galaxy’s Edge.
- Gourmet Popcorn from Kat Saka’s Kettle in Galaxy’s Edge
- Funnel Cake from Epic Eats.
- Jack-Jack Num Num Cookie from The Market at Pixar Place.