Go Down Under At The Australia Pavilion During the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
It’s time to take a culinary journey Down Under as we visit the Australia Pavilion Global Marketplace which has just opened for the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Located next to the Port of Entry, there are amazing popular Australian dishes for us to try. Let’s dive in…
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (gluten/wheat-friendly) – Priced at $6.00
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata (gluten/wheat-friendly) – Priced at $8.25
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue (gluten/wheat-friendly) – Priced at $4.00
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale – Priced at $5.00 for the 6oz and $9.00 for the 12oz
- Cape Mentelle Sauvignon Blanc Semillon – Priced at $6.00
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay – Priced at $6.00
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon – Priced at $6.00
- Wine Flight – Priced at $6.50
Select dishes feature Melissa’s Produce.
General Event Details
- Global Marketplaces are open daily July 15 to November 20, 2021 from park open to park close, unless otherwise noted
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some Global Marketplace offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Global Marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
What are you most excited to try? Let me know in the comments below…
Australia Pavilion EPCOT Festival Global Marketplace Credit: MickeyBlog
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As a Travel Planner that specializes in Disney Destinations, I can help you navigate the ever changing climate of Disney vacations. The best part is that my services are complimentary to my clients! Get in touch by filling out the form below, calling toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com , or following me on Facebook!