Even More Restaurants are Set to Reopen at the Disneyland Resort Including a new Outdoor Dining Experience
I love all the good news I have been sharing recently but I love it even more when it comes to food! That’s why I am elated to announce that even more restaurants will be reopening at Disneyland this month and beyond and there is even a new outdoor dining experience coming to Disneyland!
Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining
Let’s first start off with this new dining outdoor dining experience coming to Disney California Adventure Park. Beginning on June 24, Guests will be able to enjoy patio dining at Lamplight Lounge with new Boardwalk Dining.
Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining invites Guests to try old favorites from the Pixar Pier dining location along with some fun, new menu additions just available for this experience. Reservations are not required!
Restaurants and Dining Locations Reopening at on June 17 at Disneyland Park
The following restaurants and dining locations will reopen at Disneyland Park on June 17:
- Tiki Juice Bar Mobile order available
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Alien Pizza Planet Mobile order available
- Oga’s Cantina Reservations now available
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Mobile ordering available
Restaurants and Dining Locations Opening June 24 at Disneyland Park
- Maurice’s Treats
- Edelweiss Snacks Mobile ordering available
Restaurants and Dining Locations Reopening June 17 at Disney California Adventure Park
- Wine Country Trattoria Reservations now available
- Mendocino Terrace
- Bayside Brews Mobile order available
Restaurants and Dining Locations Opening June 24 at Disney California Adventure Park
- Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Cozy Cone Motel Mobile order available
Brunch at Lamplight Lounge
Beginning July 9, brunch will be available at Lamplight Lounge on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Reservations are now available for this dining experience.
Important Notes for Dining at Disneyland Theme Parks
- Make sure you have the Disneyland app on your phone before your arrival. This is the primary way to place your food and beverage orders via the mobile order feature at most quick service locations in the Parks.
- To enter both Disneyland Theme Parks, a valid admission is required by all Guests ages two and older along with a theme park reservation.
- Reservations open 60 days in advance. Mobile check-in and mobile wait list is also available on the same day through the Disneyland app.
Are some of your favorite Disneyland restaurants and dining locations listed? Let us know in the comments below which one(s) you are most excited about!
Now is the time to start planning your Disneyland vacation! Rooms are already very limited for the Fall and going into the Winter. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Featured Image: Disney