BREAKING: Full List of Global Marketplaces For 2021 Food & Wine Fest
We’ve got some exciting news for all of you Disney fans anxiously anticipating the arrival of this year’s A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. This year’s fest opens earlier than ever on July 15th and will run through until November 20th!
For 2021 guests will be able to stroll across 6 continents as you sample mouthwatering delicacies. You’ll be able to dine on delectable dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and more!
EIGHT NEW Global Marketplaces for 2021!
Disney has unveiled 8 new marketplaces that will be making their debut this year. These are as follows:
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW!
- Explore an array of crowd-pleasing picks like chicken wings and flatbreads—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1
- Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1
- Get a taste of New England as you indulge in luscious lobster creations.
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1
- Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Nosh on tasty cuisine featuring fresh seafood and produce in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Try out tantalizing pork dishes along with wine, beer or a cocktail.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
- Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
Returning Outdoor Markets For Taste Of 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
In addition to the eight awesome new entries above, we have a wide array of familiar favorites. We are so excited to share these with you! Let’s take a look:
- The Alps – Opening October 1
- Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian dishes.
- Appleseed Orchard
- Celebrate autumn with delicious apple creations paired with ciders and beers.
- Belgium – Opening October 1
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle—or enjoy a savory beer-braised beef dish.
- Brazil – Opening October 1
- Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Discover delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
- Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, mango bubble milk tea, draft beer and cocktails.
- The Donut Box
- Choose from an adventurous assortment of donuts, as well as refreshing beverages.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Delight in hearty plant-based fare featuring Impossible™ foods, as well as wine, chai tea or a chai tea cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- Score a touchdown of flavor with hearty dishes that are sure to tackle the toughest appetite.
- Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Opa! Savor traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita and lamb moussaka.
- Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley
- Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast.
- India – Opening October 1
- Spice up your life with bold Indian cuisine, like Madras red curry and Korma chicken.
- Ireland – Opening October 1
- Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes, as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Take your taste buds south of the border as you enjoy chilaquiles, tacos, Mexican craft beer and margaritas.
- Refreshment Outpost
- Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go.
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Satisfy your craving for comfort foods—like chicken nuggets, poutine and soft-serve ice cream.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and mimosas mixed with the perfect twist.
- Spain – Opening October 1
- Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella, seafood salad and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.
There’s still time to plan your incredible Walt Disney World Food & Wine Festival Getaway. Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook