Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival: Top 10 Things For Adults
I am not-so-patiently waiting until my Adults-Only Disney trip in less than 2 months. I’m especially excited for us to start enjoying this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival! I’ve already started making my list of menu items, topiary displays, live music and shopping acquisitions. Here are the top 10 things for adults to do at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening now through July 5, 2021.
- Take A Photo at the Park Entrance – Guests can capture photos in front of the decorative Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival signs placed around the park, including the main entrance with iconic Spaceship Earth in the background.
- Wave Hello to Favorite Disney Characters – With special appearances throughout the park, guests can discover favorite Disney pals at EPCOT.
- Shop Exclusive Festival Merchandise Collections – Guests can commemorate their visit with official event merchandise, including apparel, headwear and drinkware.
- Taste New Menu Items from Outdoor Kitchens – EPCOT Sunshine Griddle offers Avocado Toast, Shrimp and Grits, Corned Beef Brisket Hash and more as just one of 20 Outdoor Kitchens available throughout the park.
- Check Out Beloved EPCOT Attractions – Guests can relive their childhood and enjoy their favorite attractions such as Mission: SPACE, Soarin’ Around the World and Test Track presented by Chevrolet during their day at the park.
- Stroll The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ – This walk-through experience offers a kaleidoscopic view of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color.
- Sample All Things Pineapple at Pineapple Promenade – From Pineapple Dole Whip to a Pineapple Beer Flight, guests can discover the many ways to enjoy this refreshing fruit at Pineapple Promenade.
- Strike a Pose in Front of The Lion King Topiary – There are nearly 100 individual topiaries blooming across the park, including floral sculptures of Disney characters as well as fanciful gardens. The Lion King topiary can be found near Imagination pavilion and features Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba and Rafiki.
- Visit World Showplace – Guests can head to World Showplace to visit three Outdoor Kitchens, including EPCOT Farmers Feast, which offers a rotating menu that features the season’s freshest ingredients.
- Enjoy Live Entertainment – Fans of live entertainment will have plenty to enjoy this year as music springs to life around World Showcase, including performances by local Orlando bands at the America Gardens Theatre on select days. Over at the Canada pavilion on the Mill Stage, guests can watch the Jammin’ Gardeners play rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion.
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is included with park admission (Disney Park Pass reservation required for entry). For more on the festival, visit FreshEPCOT.com, WDWNews.com, DisneyParksBlog.com or follow #FreshEPCOT on social media platforms.
EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival For Adults Credit: ABC
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2021 and 2022! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!