Disney’s Grand Californian Reopens On April 29th- Here’s What You Need To Know!
If you were following along with us yesterday then you’ll know that Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks will be officially opening on April 30, 2021. To accommodate guest wishing to stay overnight, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen beginning on April 29,2021. It should be noted that the property will initially have limited capacity.
Reservations can be booked starting April 15, 2021!
By booking a stay at Disney’s Grand Californian you’ll experience attentive service in a magical place with amenities reserved just for you with the Downtown Disney District just steps away. You’ll enjoy convenient proximity to the parks, well-appointed rooms, sparkling pools, cabana service, Disney character wake-up calls and more! Select restaurants and lounges will also be opening including GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill and Hearthstone Lounge. When it comes to dining you’ll find sit-down, dining and mobile order options available.
5 Things To Know Before Arriving At The Grand Californian Hotel:
- Check-in online before you arrive to the hotel to save you time. Guests can check in up to five days in advance on disneyland.com.
- Review the new Health & Safety Acknowledgement prior to your arrival. This is located on the Hotels “Know Before You Go” webpage.
- Once you arrive, if you have used the online check-in service and have agreed to receive text messages, you may receive a text message when your room is ready. Just stop by the Front Desk to pick up your key. For easy and contactless payments throughout your stay, you can pay for purchases at Disney-operated locations throughout the Resort using your hotel room key with a valid credit card on file. Other forms of cashless payment include debit cards, credit cards, Disney Gift Cards and tap-to-pay cards. Please check locations for the types of payment accepted.
- Familiarize yourself with the Disneyland app, which will play a more important role than ever during your stay. It’s strongly encouraged to plan ahead and utilize mobile ordering for food and beverage purchases from select locations, as well as to check park hours, view maps and other important resort updates.
- The morning of check-out, there is no need to visit the Front Desk, unless you receive a message or if you have a question. You will be automatically checked out for your convenience.
A Note About Park Reservations
If you are planning on visiting the theme park during your Grand Californian stay then its important to know that when the theme parks reopen you will need a valid theme park ticket AND a park reservation for the same park on the same date. Theme park reservations need to be made separately and a disneyland.com account is required.
It should be noted that at this time ONLY CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS in party sizes no larger than 3 households may visit the theme parks per state guidance.
Quick Tip: If you plan on visiting the theme parks, nab your park pass reservations BEFORE booking your hotel room to ensure that you’re able to visit the parks you want on the days you want. It should be noted that a resort hotel room reservation DOES NOT GUARANTEE theme park access.
For room reservations and travel packages, visit Disneyland.com, call (714) 956-MICKEY or contact your travel professional starting April 15, 2021 for stays beginning April 29, 2021.
A Note About Health & Safety
The Disneyland Resort has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and measures to keep guests safe. During the phased reopening you may notice that some hotel services, dining, amenities, theme park attractions and more may be modified in order to accommodate physical distancing.
Guests ages 2 and older MUST wear an appropriate face covering in public areas including the hotel. Guests may remove face coverings while swimming or actively eating or drinking but must be stationary when consuming food or drink and maintain proper social distancing. A full list of Disneyland Health & Safety procedures can be found here: t Disneyland.com or on the Disneyland app.
It should be noted that the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will reopen at a later date. We thank you for joining us, and we can’t wait for you to be our guest! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disneyland news and updates!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Aulani vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2021 or 2022 stay with ME by May 31, 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form BELOW to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook!