Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Now Doing Brunch Starting at 9am
If I had to pick my favorite meal of the day, it would hands down be brunch! And for those visiting Walt Disney World, there is no better place to go for this leisurely weekend meal than Chef Art Smith’ Homecomin’ at Disney Springs. This eatery has become a favorite with locals and visitors alike for its menu brimming with Florida-inspired comfort food and nowhere is this more evident than their brunch menu!
That’s why we’re so excited to reveal that the restaurant will begin serving brunch as early as 9am on the weekends! Check out their official post here:
Good news, Brunch fans. Starting next Saturday (MAR 20), our ever-popular Rise & Shine Weekend Brunch will now begin at…
That mean’s more time to enjoy Homecomin’s sweet and savory treats as well as sippable options like the incredible moonshine cocktails the restaurant is known for!
Here’s a look at the delectable menu:
- Biscuits- Cheddar cheese drop biscuits served with choice of blackberry fig jam or sawmill gravy. $8.00
- Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes- Shaved ham, rémoulade sauce, and dressed local greens. $14.00
- House-made Doughnuts- Mini iced doughnuts piled with pecans, bacon and drizzled with house-made caramel. Or dusted with sugar and served with spiced cane syrup and seasonal fruit. $8.00
- Church Lady Deviled Eggs- HFK-style whole deviled eggs. $12.00
- The Hamilton- Pimento cheesy grits topped with braised kale and collards, two over-easy eggs, griddled honey ham, two strips of pecan-smoked bacon, spicy hollandaise and crispy fried shallots. $20.00
- Grand-Daddy Plate- Three eggs any-style, pecan-smoked bacon, griddled country ham, cheddar cheese drop biscuit and choice of two sides. $22.00
- Hush Puppy Benedict- Chef Art’s spin on the classic, with house-made hush puppy cakes topped with fried chicken tenders, poached eggs, griddled country ham and pimento hollandaise. Choice of side item. $21.00
- French Toast- Thick slices of griddled bread dusted with powdered sugar and served with spiced cane syrup and seasonal fruit. Choice of one side item. $17.00
- Short Rib Hash- Two sunny-side up eggs over our short rib hash with grilled corn succotash, potatoes, onions, red bell and Fresno peppers for a bit of a kick. Served with a cheddar cheese drop biscuit and choice of side. $22.00
- Hallelujah Biscuit- Open-faced biscuit topped with Chef Art’s famous fried chicken, two over-easy eggs, pimento cheese, pecan-smoked bacon and smothered in sawmill gravy. Choice of side item. $22.00
- Fried Egg and Avocado Toast- Grilled Cuban bread topped with fresh avocado, fried egg, arugula, radish, and pickled red onion drizzled with olive oil and lemon. Served with a choice of side item. $20.00
- Fried Chicken & Doughnuts- Two pieces of Chef Art’s famous fried chicken served with house-made sugar doughnuts. Choice of side item. $28.00
- French Toast- Two slices of French toast served with choice of side item. $9.00
- Junior Farmer Plate- Two eggs any-style with choice of side item. $8.00
- Bradley’s Grits. $6.00
- Pecan-smoked Bacon- $6.00
- Potato Gratin Mash- $5.00
- Griddled Country Ham- $6.00
- Seasonal Fruit- $5.00
Rise & Shine Cocktails
- Florida Crush- Tito’s Vodka muddled with orange and strawberries, a splash of fresh squeezed orange juice and agave syrup. $13.00
- The Local- RumHaven coconut water rum, lime, simple syrup, and fresh pineapple. $12.00
- Blueberry Mimosa- A classic brunch staple with blueberry puree and fresh blueberries. $10.00
- Royal Sangria- Red wine blend, fresh seasonal fruits, agave, lime juice and blackberry brandy. $13.00
- Proud Mary- The classic with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, seasoned salt rim, celery, pickle and olives. $13.00
- Southern Mary- Dixie Black Pepper Vodka, Whiskey Willy’s Bloody Mary Mix with pecan-smoked bacon, fried green tomato, pimento cheese-stuffed olives and seasoned salt rim. $15.00
- White Peach Sangria- La Perlina Moscato with muddled orange and mango, fresh peach puree, peach moonshine and a moonshine-soaked peach wedge. $12.00
- Moonshine Mash- Watermelon-infused moonshine, fresh watermelon, lime juice and simple syrup. $13.00
- Sweet Tea Shine- Sweet tea, fresh-squeezed lemon and moonshine. $13.00
- Princess Mimosa- A royal pour of bubbly with freshly-squeezed Florida orange juice. $12.00
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook
Reservations can be made here.