Disney World Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day With These Awesome Eats And Treats
Don those green hats and get ready to celebrate all things Irish as St. Patrick’s Day celebrations kick off at Walt Disney World! And what better way to celebrate then with a delectable array of awesome eats and treats now available at the theme parks, resorts and Disney Springs! You’ll find everything from colorful cupcakes to tasty libations!
Make a note of your favorites and get ready to indulge in some deliciousness now through March 17th.
- Shamrock Cream Puff – With Irish cream mousse and whiskey-caramel sauce (available Mar. 12-20)- Amorette’s Patisserie
- Crème Brûlée – Matcha orange crème brûlée (available Mar. 12-20) – Amorette’s Patisserie
- Irish Whiskey Chocolate Squares – Dark chocolate ganache infused with Irish whiskey (available Mar. 12-20) – The Ganachery
- Irish Cream Chocolate Ganache Squares – Milk chocolate ganache infused with Irish cream (available Mar. 12-20) – The Ganachery
- Leprechaun Mickey Piñata – Chocolate piñata filled with gold-dusted chocolate marshmallows (available Mar. 12-20) – The Ganachery
- Dubliner Burger – Signature-blend beef patty topped with Dubliner cheddar, corned beef, shoestring fried onions, Irish stout barbecue sauce, lettuce, and grilled onions (available Mar. 1-31) – D-Luxe Burger
- Irish Cream Milkshake – Vanilla gelato with Irish cream, caramel sauce, toasted marshmallow, and green sprinkles (available Mar. 1-31)j – D-Luxe Burger
- Corned Beef Reuben – Shaved corned beef, Champagne kraut, whiskey mustard, Irish stout onions, Gruyere, marble rye (available Mar. 10-17) – City Works Eatery and Pour House
- Shepherd’s Pie – Stout-braised ground beef, peas, carrots, onions, shredded cabbage, potato purée (available Mar. 10-17) – City Works Eatery and Pour House
- Irish Libations (available Mar. 10-17) – City Works Eatery and Pour House.
- St. Patrick’s Affagato – Your choice of gelato, matcha tea, and whipped cream (available through Mar. 31) – Vivoli Il Gelato
- Green Velvet Cake Shake- Cake batter gelato, green velvet cake, milk, whipped cream and cannoli filling (available through Mar. 31) – Vivoli Il Gelato
- Peppermint Patty – Slush with mint, lemonade, and blue curaçao syrup served with whipped cream and peppermint bark topping. Available alcoholic and non-alcoholic (available Mar. 5-31) – YeSake
- Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival – Unplugged! Think more acoustic than electric. More intimate than boisterous. The same great live entertainment, with all bands imported from Ireland. The same delicious Irish food and drink. Visit www.raglanroad.com for reservations. (Mar. 17) -Raglan Road
- Irish Coffee- With Irish whiskey, Joffrey’s Coffee, whipped cream, and shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 12-17)- Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Isle of Java, Thirsty River Bar, Trek Snacks
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake – Chocolate with mint ganache filling, vanilla frosting, and chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 2-17) – Creature Comforts, Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue
- St. Patrick’s Day Trio – Madeline rainbow cake, cream liqueur-coffee panna cotta, and vanilla chiffon cake pop with whiskey-caramel ganache (available Mar. 17-20) – Nomad Lounge
- St. Patrick’s Day Reuben Totchos – Crispy tater tots loaded with nacho cheese, sautéed corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and crunchy rye croutons (available Mar. 12-17) – Restaurantosaurus
- St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Sandwich – Mint Ice cream between double chocolate-chip cookies rolled in shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 1-17) – Dino Bit Snacks
- Mickey Colossal Cinnamon Roll – Green icing drizzle on Mickey Colossal Cinnamon Roll (available Mar. 17) – Creature Comforts, Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Luck of the Green – Chocolate cupcake filled with mint crème topped with vanilla buttercream and shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 15-18) – Landscapes of Flavor (Art of Animation Resort) and Everything Pop (Pop Century Resort)
- St. Paddy’s Dessert – Irish cream mousse filled pâte à choux with pistachio cream and a chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 17-20) – Dahlia Lounge and Three Bridges Bar and Grill (Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort)
- Luck of the Irish Coffee Panna Cotta – Chocolate coffee mousse, Irish cream-Irish whiskey panna cotta, and vanilla cream topped with a shamrock cookie (available Feb. 22- Mar. 17) – Gasparilla Island Grill (Grand Floridian Resort)
- Key Lime Tart – With graham cracker crust, key lime custard, and shamrock garnishes (available Mar. 8-18) – Goods to Go – (Old Key West Resort)
- Irish Car Bundt – Irish stout Bundt cake with Irish cream mousse and Irish whiskey caramel (available Mar. 8-18)- The Artist Palette (Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa)
- Shamrock Whoopie Pie – Green tea cake with gold citrus crème filling (available Mar. 12-20)- Wind & Waves Market (Very Beach)
- St. Patrick Cupcake – Green velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing decorated with Chip ‘N Dale and shamrocks (available Mar. 17)- Roaring Fork ( Wilderness Lodge)
- Irish Cream Mousse Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake topped with Irish cream mousse dome and chocolate crisp pearls (available Mar. 10-18) – Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass (Yacht and Beach Club)
We can’t wait to tuck into all of these delectable eats and treats in the week ahead! Keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog for more awesome ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook