Good Fortune Awaits At The Lotus House Outdoor Kitchen
No visit to the 2021 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is complete without a visit to the China Pavilion! Guests can sink their teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune at the Lotus House Outdoor Kitchen.
- Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes Filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts Served with House-Made Strawberry Sauce
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-Made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (nonalcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls and Soda Water
General Event Details
- Kitchens are open daily March 3 through July 5, 2021 from Park Open to Park Close
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some outdoor kitchen offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
Lotus House Outdoor Kitchen Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog and Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are many magical packages available for 2021 AND 2022! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!