Disneyland Paris Introduces Standby Passes
What Are Standby Passes?
Under the new system, guests will need to reserve a Standby Pass to be able to join the queue for some of Disneyland Paris’ most popular attractions. You’ll get an allocated 30-minute time slot.
How Does The System Work?
- Start by downloading the FREE Disneyland Paris app via the App Store or Google Play
- Create or log into your Disney account.
- Link your Park Tickets or Passes to your account.
- Once you enter the parks you can choose an attraction and reserve a Standby Pass for it. Passes can be reserved for EACH person that wishes to ride. You will be allocated the next available time slot.
- Once its time, arrive at the attraction entrance and present your Standby Pass QR code.
- Join the queue and get ready to ride!