2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Food Studios: L’Arte di Mangiare
As we continue our way around the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World, our next stop is the L’Arte di Mangiare Food Studio. Let’s take a look at all the delicious Italian food and beverages options available at this spot!
L’ARTE di MANGIARE FOOD
- Arancini: Sweet sasuage fried risotto balls with Pomodoro sauce. $12 New for 2021!
- L’Aragosta: Lobster ravioli with vanilla-saffron cream sauce and shredded chili peppers $15 New for 2021!
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar $11 New for 2021!
L’ARTE DI MANGIARE BEVERAGES
- Peroni Pilsner $6/$10
- Pinot Grigio $10
- Chianti $10
- Prosecco $10
- Rosa Regale $11
- Moscato $11
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco $11
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon $11
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello $11
- Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, white peach puree, and Prosecco $13
- Bergamotto: Italicus Rosolio Di Bergamotto, Prosecco, and Cerignola Olive $16
The L’Arte di Mangiare Food Studio is located in the Italy Pavilion in the World Showcase.
What are you going to try first from the L’Arte di Mangiare Food Studio at the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets