Breakfast Returns to Woody’s Lunch Box in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
During the Thanksgiving rush at Walt Disney World, Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios finally reopened after an extended closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When it reopened, the popular quick service restaurant was only open during lunch and dinner hours. Today, we are excited to announce that Woody’s Lunch Box is once again open for breakfast!
In addition to adding their popular Breakfast Bowls back on the menu for breakfast hours, Woody’s Lunch Box is now offering items from their lunch/dinner menu during morning hours as well. So, now Guests will be able to enjoy their iconic “Totchos” or Lunch Box Tarts at any during the day when the craving arises.
Let’s take a closer look at the Woody’s Lunch Box Breakfast Menu:
Woody’s Lunch Box Breakfast Specialties
- Breakfast Bowl: Hearty portion of Potato Barrels smothered in smoked brisket country gravy, scrambled eggs, and a sprinkling of green onions. $8.79
- Kids’ Breakfast Bowl: Potato Barrels smothered in smoked brisket country gravy, scrambled eggs, and a sprinkling of green onions. It is served with a Cuties Mandarin and Potato Barrels with choice of beverage. $5.49
- BBQ Brisket Melt: Shredded smoked brisket, pickles, tangy barbecue sauce between melted cheddar and Monterey Jack on grilled sourdough bread. $12.99
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich: Melted provolone, cheddar, and American cheese on grilled sourdough bread. $8.99
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich: Thick-sliced smoked turkey breast, lettuce, and tomato with Dijonnaise spread served chilled on sunflower multigrain. $9.99
- “Totchos”: Potato Barrels coasted with beef and bean chili, shredded cheese and signature quest with tomatoes and corn chips finished with sour cream and a sprinkle of green onions. $8.99
- Turkey Sandwich: Sandwich half with thick-sliced smoked turkey breast, lettuce, and tomato with Dijonnaise spread delivered chilled on sunflower multigrain and served with a Cuties Mandarin, Potato Barrels, and your choice of beverage. $6.99
- Grilled Cheese: Half sandwich with melted provolone, cheddar, and American cheeses on grilled sourdough bread served with Cuties Mandarin, Potato Barrels, and your choice of beverage. $6.19
Daily Lunch Box Tarts
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart: Chocolate-hazelnut stuffed pastry coated in maple fondant and candied bacon. $4.29
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart: Raspberry marmalade stuffed pastry coasted in a strawberry fondant and crispy pearls. $4.29
- Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart: Lunch Box Tart with lemon filling and blueberry frosting. $4.29
When ordering your breakfast (or lunch and dinner) from Woody’s Lunch Box, remember to use the Mobile Order feature via your My Disney Experience account! This will save you time and allow for social distancing!
Let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation! There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020 at Walt Disney World and into 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney