Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen Now Open
Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays returns today and we are having a blast checking out all of the new Holiday Kitchens that have opened. Now gusts can indulge in the flavors of the season with scrumptious bites and merry libations. We started with the Mexico Pavilion and checked out Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen.
Feliz Navidad! It’s time to celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare with these Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen menu items:
- Giant Tostada de Chorizo: Chorizo served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Purée, Salsa Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Pickled Onion (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa topped with Mole Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Dulce de Leche Churros: Dulce de Leche filled Churros sprinkled with Cinnamon-sugar
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with a Blackcurrant and Ginger Liqueur Floater
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita: Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée, and Lime-Agave Juice with Cinnamon-Sugar Rim
- Horchata Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Horchata Rum, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of Cinnamon-infused Mezcal Liqueur
Which delicious item will you be trying first? Let me know in the comments below!
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical vacation packages available for 2020 and 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!