Everything You Can Sip, Savor, and Sweeten Up with at the Magic Kingdom This Holiday Season
The 2020 Holiday Season is in full swing at the Magic Kingdom! From over the top decorations to pop-up character cavalcades, I can promise that while a tad different, the magic is still there. And, since one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season at the Magic Kingdom is eat, I’m here to share all of the items Guests are invited to sip, savor, and sweeten up with this year!
Main Street Bakery
Guests can sweeten up their next visit to the Magic Kingdom during the holiday season with these two treats:
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll: Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll drizzled with red and green icing
- Twice Upon a Cupcake: New for 2020! A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet holiday hidden Mickey
Sunshine Tree Terrace
A popular snack from holiday seasons past has made its way back to Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom:
- An Orange Bird Christmas: Orange-scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd
If you are looking to enjoy a festive sip, with a side of something sweet, then stay in Aloha Isle to check this out:
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float: New for 2020! Pistachio soft-serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
Make a stop by Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe in Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom this holiday season to tempt your taste buds with one new treat and one classic from previous years:
- Let it Snow Taco: New for 2020! Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse
- Christmas Churros: Mini churros topped with red and green sugar
A new ftasty treat has arrived at Sleepy Hollow for the 2020 Holiday Season in the Magic Kingdom:
- Fa La La La Funnel Cake: New for 2020! Powdered sugar funnel cake, strawberry topping, whipped cream, and holiday sprinkles
Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland also has something new on the menu for 2020:
- Belle’s Enchanted Christmas Tree: New for 2020! Almond macarons with cranberry orange filling stacked to create a Christmas tree
Pinocchio Village Haus
To enjoy a classic holiday treat at the Magic Kingdom this holiday season, head on over to Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland:
- Yule Tide Wishes: Chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate ganache
An all-new holiday treat has arrived at Storybook Treats:
- Minnie’s Merry Cherry Sundae: New for 2020! Cherry soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a Minnie bow
Head West to delight on this new holiday sweet at the Magic Kingdom!
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros: New for 2020! Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
For a sweet sip, check out this from Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland:
- Just a Dream Away: New for 2020! Salted caramel milkshake with silver sugar churro
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
For something savory, check this out new item from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe:
- Spice Up Your Holiday: New for 2020! Spicy chicken sandwich with slaw, pickles, and Sriracha aïoli with a Santa Mickey-branded brioche bun
Main Street Cart
New churros have arrived at the Main Street Cart!
- Sugar and Spice Churros: New for 2020! Christmas cookie churros with icing and holiday sprinkles served with a side of eggnog
Citrus Cart in the Castle Hub
Another new Churro is also available at the Citrus Cart in the Castle Hub:
- Churro Worth Melting For: New for 2020! Cinnamon churros topped with marshmallow fluff and blue sugar
Popcorn Parks Throughout the Magic Kingdom
If you are looking for a savory snack, make sure to stop by one of the various Popcorn Carts throughout the Magic Kingdom to enjoy some popcorn in this new Popcorn Bucket:
- White Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket: New for 2020!
Various Quick Service Locations
Wash all of your sweet and savory snacks down with a refreshing soft drink served in this Frozen-themed Sipper:
- Sven Sipper Cup
What are some of your favorite holiday treats from the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation! There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020 at Walt Disney World and into 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney