VIDEO: Polynesian Bungalows & Magic Kingdom
MickeyBlog.com & MagicalNewsLIVE surprised viewers with views from the Poly Bungalows…
Our friendly neighborhood vloggers had a surprise chance to spend the day at the Polynesian Resort and enjoy an evening at the Bora Bora Bungalows!
Firstly, Greg and Elyssa show us around the grounds, along the beach, and in the house above the water. Be sure to enjoy the Facetime video:
- Hello from the Poly…
- Take a look around the resort;
- And check out the beach!
- Walk over to the Bora Bora Bungalows.
- Take a peek inside the rooms.
- Enjoy the view from the deck (and of the deck)…
- Sit back and touring the amazing accomodations.
Surprise, surprise. Hello Bungalow! Streaming From Disney’s Polynesian Resort
MickeyBlog.com coming to you LIVE from the Bora Bora Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Resort!
Secondly, Nick started in Magic Kingdom and gave us a view of the newly installed holiday decorations!
- Begin in Town Square
- Look at that tree!
- Hello Tink…
- Walk down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Fantasyland Friends Cavalcade
- Shopping in the Emporium
- Hello, Josh (from ResortTV1)!
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea: The Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Christmas shopping!
- Back down Main Street (more decorations)…
- And then a boat to the Polynesian Resort.
- Gorgeous nighttime views of the resort.
- Heading “home” to the Bungalow.
- Checking out the digs…
- What a nice spot!
- NIghttime view off the deck.
Aloha from Magic Kingdom & Polynesian Bungalows! Disney World Live Stream
Aloha from MagicalNewsLIVE! Join us on Tuesday as we go to the Magic Kingdom & Polynesian Bungalows! We’ll ride some rides, and see the cavalcades! It’s going to be fun! After park closing, we’ll head over to Disney’s Polynesian Village to tour a Bora Bora Bungalow! This is on my bucket list, and has finally come true! See you then!
Finally, make sure that you check out MickeyBlog.com’s coverage from the Polynesian from earlier on Tuesday: