It’s Halloween At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort With These Awesome Activities
Happy Halloween Disney friends! Your MickeyBlogger is on the scene at Walt Disney World this morning and made a pit stop at DIsney’s Grand Floridian before heading over to the Magic Kingdom for the Halloween festivities. Though there aren’t any Halloween decorations at the Grand they did have posted a list of special Halloween activities.
So if you’re currently staying at the resort or want a look at how the resort celebrates the spooky season for years ahead then take a look:
As you can see from the images above The Grand Floridian has seven spooky activities on this October 31st. This includes:
- Mickey Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt – Taking place between 3-8 pm today you can hunt around the resort to win a prize at the end. Hunt maps are available at Summerhouse!
- Mickey Tie Dye – You can make a Halloween-themed Mickey tie-dye creation! There is an additional fee for making the t-shirts and you must reserve in advance using the QR code above.
- BeWitching Win It In A Minute Challenges – Taking place at Summerhouse at 4:30 pm
- Halloween Dance Party – Grab your dancing shoes and head over to Summerhouse for some spine-tingling tunes starting at 5:30pm.
- Villainous Challenges – This event takes place immediately after the Dance Party at 6:00pm
- Pumpkin Decorating – There’s still time to make your Halloween Pumpkin. There is an additional fee for this activity and reservations can be made by scanning the QR code.
- Movies Under the Stars – The Grand is doing a spooky Halloween double-feature with The Adventures of Mr. Toad and Ichabod followed by Hocus Pocus.
Any of these awesome activities are sure to put a spell on you this Halloween! So head on over to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort for some Halloween fun. Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the Magic Kingdom today.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE-no obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook