Disney Springs Eats and Treats Round-up!
As we inch ever closer to the middle of October, Disney has taken to twitter to share with us some awesome new additions to the already incredible culinary line-up at Disney Springs (Walt Disney World’s downtown shopping and dining district.) We’re excited to share a sneak peek of some of these delicious goodies with you.
If you’ve lucky enough to be heading to Disney Springs in the days or weeks ahead, be sure to check them out!
Strawberry Milkshake – Chicken Guy
The accolades just keep pouring in when it comes to the incredible chicken strips, dipping sauces and loaded french fries being served up at Guy Fieri’s quick service chicken restaurant. Earlier this fall they also added some new milkshake flavors including the gorgeous Strawberry Milkshake pictured above. With a delicious combination of ice cream, milk, whipped cream and of course strawberries it is the perfect way to cool down while window shopping! Pick one up for $4.99 during your next visit.
Midnight Reverie Sundae- Ghirardelli Chocolate
Never has there been a more fitting name for a decadent sundae! Head over to Ghirardelli’s at Downtown Disney (Next to World of Disney) to try out this chocolate lovers delight! It’s made with dark chocolate hot fudge, Ghirardelli Mini Dark Chocolate Chips, Whipped Cream and topped with an Intense Dark 72% Twilight Delight chocolate.
🍤 Key West Shrimp Cocktail
🥄 Addie Mae's Chicken & Dumpling Soup
🐔 Country Club Sammy
🥩 Braised Short Ribs
🍽 Chargrilled Chicken Plate
🌞 Shine Cake pic.twitter.com/pwRz9KwcGG
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) October 10, 2020
New Menu Items – Homecomin!
Now there’s even more reasons to love Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin! As you can see from the tweet above, a few delicious treats have made a return to this beloved table service eatery. Let’s take a closer look at each!
- Key West Shrimp Cocktail – Seasoned shrimp tossed with avocado, mango, cucumber and our house-made cocktail sauce. Served with buermilk crackers. $17
- Addie Mae’s Chicken & Dumpling Soup – Simple, delicious and filled with house-made dumplings, chicken and veggies. Just like Momma used to make. $12
- Country Club Sammy – Grilled chicken topped with white cheddar, pecan-smoked bacon, red jalapeño jelly, leuce and tomato on a brioche bun $19
- Braised Short Ribs – This fancy “pot roast” is made by slow-cooking boneless beef short ribs until they are fork tender. Served over creamy mashed potatoes with a demi-glace sauce and French green beans.$32
- Chargrilled Chicken Plate – Two grilled chicken breasts served with a healthy portion of sliced avocado and side salad with 1981 dressing. $26
- Shine Cake – Chef Art ’s signature dessert. an adult only butter cake soaked with moonshine syrup. Served with a seasonal fruit gastrique and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. $11
Advanced reservations are recommended and can be made by following the link the tweet above.
FantaWeen Punch – Coca Cola Store
We LOVE stopping at the rooftop soda fountain at the Coca-Cola Store and watching the world pass by! And this month there’s even more reason to go as they are serving up a special drink. The FantaWeen Punch is made with Evan Williams Peach, Simply Orange Juice and Fanta Orange!
Pumpkin Pie Rice Crispie Treat – Goofy’s Candy Co.
Yuzu Lemonades – YeSake
Rosa Regale – Amorette’s Patisserie
Florida Resident Discount – Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian
Last but not least, we even have a discount to share for all your Floridan Residents. Both Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish are offering 20% off your bill every Monday through Friday through October 31st! That should give all you locals time to visit both locations before the end of the month for double the savings. A valid proof of Florida residency is required to get your discount!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from Disney Springs each and every week!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook