Even More Stores and Restaurants Have Opened in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World
Disney Springs at Walt Disney World began welcoming Guests as part of a phased reopening back on May 20. Then, on May 27, three Disney-owned stores and restaurants opened including the iconic World of Disney Store, Marketplace Co-Op, and D-Luxe Burger. Today, we are happy to report even more stores and restaurants have began welcoming Guests again!
Retails Locations Opened Today at Disney Springs
Here are all of the retail locations that opened once again at Disney Springs today. All establishments have implemented social distancing guidelines including a limit to the numbers of Guests allowed in the store at one time.
- Art of Disney Store: Artists are still on hand creating masterpieces in front of your eyes!
- Days of Christmas Store
- Disney Style: A limited number of Guests are allowed in at one time. Fitting rooms are currently closed.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories
- LovePop Kiosk
- Marvel Super Hero Headquarters: The Build Your Own Gauntlet experience is currently closed.
- Pin Traders: Pin Trading has been temporarily suspended.
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost: The Build Your Own Lightsaber experience is temporarily closed.
- Star Wars Trading Post: Both the Build Your Own Lightsaber and Droid Factory experiences are temporarily suspended.
- Wonderful World of Disney Memories
Food and Beverage Locations Reopened Today at Disney Springs
- Candy Cauldron
- City Works Eatery and Pour House
- Dockside Margaritas
- Goofy’s Candy Co.: The Create Your Own Section is temporarily closed
- Raglan Road & Pub
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill: Will be open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 pm to 6pm
With this round of openings, pretty much all the restaurant and retail locations at Disney Springs are now reopen and excited to welcome back Guests! There are even a few new stores that will be opening later in the year including LuLuLemon and a M&M Store!
If you are looking to make dining reservations at your favorite Disney Springs restaurant, you can do so through your My Disney Experience account or OpenTable.com.
Are you excited to hear back to Disney Springs for an exciting day of shopping and dining now that most stores and restaurants have opened? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by June 15, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket