Adventures By Disney Has Suspended Departures Through May
It should come as no surprise, given the news over the past day that in addition to theme park and cruise line closures, Disney has also decided to temporary suspend operations for Adventures By Disney- Disney’s guided tour company offering vacations to destinations around the globe.
The last tour will be an Australia getaway slated to start on March 15th. Any tours slated to leave after that will be postponed. You can check out the official announcement here:
The following tours are affected by the closure:
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California departures through March
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California Escape departures through March
- England and France departures through April
- Egypt departures through April (due to connecting flights through the affected areas)
- Greece departures through April
- Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia departures through May
- Italy departures through May
- Italy and Amalfi Coast departures through May
- Japan departures through May
All guests that have already booked an Adventure By Disney Tour during these dates will be contacted directly by Disney. Guests should also reach out to your Travel Agent or the Adventures By Disney Contact Center at 1.855.223.00245 or 407.566.8345 with any questions or concerns.
Disney does have plans to continue with all 2020 tours not listed in the cancellation list above. However guests should be mindful of the following guidelines:
- Any Guest or guide who has traveled from, to or through the following countries within 14 days of their trip’s departure will not be able to travel with Adventures by Disney: Austria, Belgium, China, including Hong Kong and Macau, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City.
- Any Guest who has been in contact with someone from these areas, including Guests with connecting flights in these locations, also will not be able to travel, nor will anyone who has helped care for someone suspected of having or has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19), or who is currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure.
Guests who have air travel booked through Adventures by Disney will automatically have their flights rebooked on an alternate route. Guests who booked their own air travel arrangements should contact their airlines directly to make the appropriate changes.
Guests currently booked on adventures through May 31, 2020 can change their reservation and receive 100% credit to be used toward a future adventure. Guests traveling April 1 through April 15, 2020, are asked to contact Adventures by Disney at least 24 hours prior to their adventure start date to request a change. We ask that Guests travelling April 16 through May 31, 2020, contact Adventures by Disney at least 14 days prior to their adventure start date to request a change.
Guests may select a new travel date and/or an alternate adventure by December 31, 2020, by calling (855) 223-0025 or (407) 566-8345. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Any new bookings made on future trips through the end of June, 2020 will be subject to fully refundable deposits up until the final payment date.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Coronavirus news and updates.
Get a FREE Quote!
Interested in booking a Disney Vacation? Look no further! The award winning agents at MickeyTravels are ready to help you book a truly magical vacation!