Disney Cruise Line Extends Cruise Cancellations to Mid-May
As we just reported, the CDC has extended their “No Sail Order.” While one of the stipulations under the new order states that cruises might not resume for 100 days, Disney Cruise Line has just extended their cancellations for the following sailings until May 17, 2020:
Disney Cruise Line – Disney Fantasy Cancellations for May 2020
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/2
- 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/9
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/16
Disney Dream Cancellations for May 2020
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/1
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/8
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/11
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/15
Disney Cruise Line – Disney Magic Cancellations for May 2020
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 4/30
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/8
- 12-Night Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona 5/11
If you are scheduled to be on one of these Disney Cruise Line sailings sailings in May, you have two options:
- You can take advantage of a 125% future cruise credit that can be used on a future sailing within 15 months of your original sail date.
- You can receive a full refund
In addition to these Disney Cruise Line cancellations until mid-May, Disney Wonder sailings for May and June 2020 were also cancelled earlier this week. This includes cruises to Hawaii and Alaska For additional information, please CLICK HERE.
Going back to the new orders released by the CDC today, one can assume that these Disney Cruise Line cancellations mentioned above through Mid-May will be extended. Make sure to keep it here with MickeyBlog.com for all the latest breaking news!
Do these Disney Cruise Line cancellations in May 2020 impact your travel plans? Let us know in the comments below.
Do you qualify for the 125% future cruise credit? If you re-book with me and take advantage of my 100% free services, you will receive an additional onboard credit as a thank you. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.
Image/Source Credit: Disney Cruise Line