Memory Maker, The Perfect Add-On To Every Walt Disney World Vacation
A big part of taking your family to Walt Disney World is making memories that last a lifetime. As many families know, it’s a struggle to get everyone in the picture as someone is always behind the camera. Disney wants to help with that problem and has many fantastic PhotoPass photographers stationed throughout the parks. The biggest problem then is trying to decide which photos to purchase. But don’t worry! Disney has an answer for that too. Memory Maker is a fantastic way for you to cherish all your favorite Disney PhotoPass moments from your vacation. With Memory Maker, you don’t have to decide which of your vacation photos you want to keep. You’ll get them all!
When your you purchase Memory Maker, you can enjoy unlimited digital downloads of all the Disney PhotoPass photos and videos from your vacation – plus special extras – for one price, including:
- Professional photos of magical moments: From Cinderella Castle to the Tree of Life to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney PhotoPass photographers get everyone in the photo.
- Pictures with character: You can be part of the joy as you meet your favorite Disney friends. Disney PhotoPass Service will snap the laughs and hugs!
- Attraction action at 13 locations: You can treasure memories that only Disney PhotoPass Service can deliver—with photos of you plummeting down Splash Mountain or rounding the bend on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (MagicBand required for select attraction photos).
- Dining photos: At select dining experiences, Disney will capture the excitement as your family meets and greets beloved Disney pals.
- Family portraits: If you’re interested in a formal (or fun) family portrait in a gallery setting then stop by the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs, Sir Mickey’s, or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. No reservations required!
- Magic Shots: You can discover four incredible, shareable, totally OMG Magic Shots:
- NEW – Tiny World Magic Shots: You can take photos to a new dimension when you visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. This awesome 360-degree capture experience puts you in the middle of the high-flying action.
- NEW – Super Zoom Magic Shots: A burst of photos comes together as a dynamic video featuring your family enjoying Cinderella Castle or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Disney Magic Shots: You can ask a Disney PhotoPass photographer to add a Disney character or other fun surprise to their picture.
- Animated Magic Shots: Your memories will be even more “moving” as Disney PhotoPass Service embellishes your still photos with animated effects and music. It’s a one-of-a-kind souvenir only Disney PhotoPass Service can offer.
If purchased at least 3 days prior to your check-in date, the advance purchase price for Memory Maker is $169. This is a savings of $30 compared to purchasing it in the parks! Fill out the form below for one of our amazing Mickey Travels agents to help you start planning the magic today!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2020! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!