Reserve Your Spot Now for Carnevale at Maria & Enzo’s In Disney Springs
One of our favorite culinary highlights of the year is making a return in next month! Carnevale is returning to Maria & Enzo’s at Disney Springs for the month of February with a dazzling menu that is sure to please!
This special dining event will take place nightly from February 1 – February 29th, 2020 from 5-10 pm and pays tribute to the traditional Venician Festival. You can expect glamorous costumes, culinary delicacies, live entertainment and so much more!
MARIA & ENZO’S FAMOUS CARNEVALE MENU 2020
To put you in the mood, here’s a sneak peek of the fabulous treats being served up as part of Maria & Enzo’s famous Carnevale menu. All of the meals start with the restaurants famous Pinzimonio (Italian Crudite) with Giardiniera Cremosa. Homemade sfincione focaccia, ciabatta bread will also be offered to the table along with Mamma Marias mini-meatballs served with entree course. – The meal will end with Bugie e Chiacchiere. (fried sweet pastry).
- Salumi e Formaggi**- 18 month aged prosciutto di parma, salametto piccante, mortadella with pistachio, pecorino romano, parmigiano-reggiano, caciocavallo, olives, mostarda di frutta, grissini
$18 per person (minimum of two people)
- Arancini – Lightly fried rice croquettes, Italian sausage ragù, fior di latte mozzarella. $14.50
- Polpettine- Maria’s family recipe: braised meatballs, whipped ricotta, parmigiano-reggiano. $14.50
- Burrata Caprese- Sweet cherry tomatoes, fior di latte mozzarella, basil, first press extra virgin olive oil $18.50
- Calamari Fritti – Crisp rings served with hot cherry peppers, spicy marinara sauce and garlic aïoli – $17.50
INSALATE & ZUPPA
Add chicken 7 / Add shrimp* 9
- Insalata Della Casa – Mixed baby greens, cucumbers, marinated artichokes, cherry tomato, olives, pickled peppers, balsamic vinaigrette. $10.50
- Misticanza-Mixed baby greens, fennel, rainbow carrots, honey crisp apple, white balsamic vinaigrette. $12.50
- Cesare-Mixed romaine lettuce, ciabatta croutons, parmigiano-reggiano, classic cesare dressing. $14.50
- Minestra Verde –Roasted vegetable soup, pasta mista, crisp leeks. $11.50
The classic pasta varieties at Maria & Enzo’s are sourced from The Gentile Pasta Factory, founded in 1876, in Gragnano, Italy. This region of Italy is known for the best pasta. By utilizing 100% Italian semolina wheat and through a low temperature natural air-drying method, the same tried and true process that pasta-makers employed in the sixteenth century goes into creating everything from our spaghetti to our rigatoni. Buon Appetito!
Add any salad for 8.
- Lasagna Bolognese – Thin layered egg pasta, braised short rib ragù, béchamel, fior di latte mozzarella. $30.
- Penne Rosa Sangiovese -Chicken sausage, sweet onions, broccolini, caciocavallo cheese. $30.
- Spaghetti Chitarra Con Polpette -Thick-cut pasta, marinara sauce, maria’s family recipe meatballs, calabrian, chili, parmigiano-reggiano. $30
- Ravioli Ai Tre Formaggi –Parmigiano-reggiano, smoked pecorino, fresh ricotta, tomato sauce, toasted garlic, almond pesto. $28.
- Torchio Al Pollo – Spiral shaped pasta, roasted chicken ragù, toasted garlic, parmesan cream sauce. $29.
- Rigatoni Alle Verdure- Roasted eggplant, zucchini, roasted tomatoes, toasted almonds, basil, parmigiano-reggiano. $28.
Add any salad for 8.
- Costina di manzo-Braised angus beef short rib, creamy mascarpone polenta, oyster mushrooms, broccoli rabe gremolata. $38.
- Melanzane Alla Parmigiana-Layers of thinly sliced eggplant, tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, basil and parmigiano reggiano. $28.
- Aragosta Fra Maria-Grilled atlantic lobster, linguine pasta, tomato, lemon, white wine, garlic, calabrian chili. $43.
- Bistecca Alla Griglia*-Grilled 16 oz certified angus ribeye, roasted forest mushrooms, olive oil crushed fingerling potatoes, sangiovese red wine jus$48. Add jumbo gulf shrimp $9.
- Branzino Mediterraneo- Grilled mediterranean sea bass, roasted tomato, broccolini, olive oil crushed fingerling potatoes, lemon, kalamata olive “salmoriglio” sauce. $38.
- Pollo Alla Parmigiana-Lightly breaded chicken breast, tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, parmigiano-reggiano. $31.
- Patate Al Rosmarino-Crispy fingerling potatoes, rosemary parmesan cheese, fontina fonduta. $9.
- Cavolfiori in Agrodolce-Roasted tri-color cauliflower, green beans, pine nuts, golden raisins. $10.
- Broccolini – -Cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic, Calabrian chili. $9.
- Penne or Spaghetti -Parmesan cream sauce or traditional marinara. $8
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels! Book before January 31st and I’ll even throw in a FREE Disney Gift Card.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook