There’s Still Time To Find Some Pretty Awesome Holiday Gifts at Disney Springs
The countdown for a last-minute Christmas gift is on. However, not to worry, Disney Springs still has a lot of awesome Holiday finds! From souvenirs to personalized gifts you’re certain to find some gift-giving inspiration.
To help you in the process here are a some awesome items you’ll want to be on the lookout for!
- UNOde50 – Check out the new Japan Collection with a range of items celebrating well-being, happiness and prosperity.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories- Place something shimmery and sparkling under the tree. A great place to start is the Disney x kate spade new york collection.
- Tren-D- The perfect place for unique gifts that shimmer and sparkle. This is the perfect spot for sequin Disney apparel!
- DisneyStyle – Here you’ll find the perfect shirt for his next theme park adventure.
- Twenty Eight and Main – Head over to the Marketplace Co-Op where you’ll find an impressive range of CRISLU Jewelry featuring Disney necklaces, cuff links, and rings.
- Tommy Bahama – Here you’ll find a vibrant collection of linen shirts, shorts, sweaters and more!
- Once Upon a Toy – Stock up on Frozen 2 goodies with the new Disney Parks Wishables Collection featuring Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Pabbie.
- World of Disney – Celebrate the new year with some new charms for your Pandora bracelet including the Disney Parks exclusive 2020 charm.
For the Disney Enthusiast:
- Sunglass Icon – Give the ultimate Disney fan on your list the Mickey Mouse gift set featuring a pair of co-branded Mickey Mouse Wayfarer Ray-Bans, a care kit which includes a Mickey-inspired cleaning cloth, a sunglasses pouch and a limited-edition Mickey pin.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International – Shopping for the ultimate Disney collector? The Montblanc Walt Disney Fountain Pen makes for a classy and perfect surprise under the tree.
For the Foodie:
- The Ganachery – Have them unwrap a smashing good gift with this adorable Reindeer Pluto Piñata featuring additional chocolate surprises inside. (Available while supplies last.)
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’- Whether you’re looking for Deep South Hot Sauce, t-shirts, hats, gift cards, koozies or cookbooks this is the perfect destination for any Disney foodie!
- Savannah Bee Company – “Buzz” on over to this Disney Springs shop and build your own customized holiday gift basket featuring honey and skin care products.
For the Little Ones:
For the Kids
- Melissa Shoes- Your kiddo is sure to look stylish with classic Disney shoes featuring your favorite Disney characters.
- The LEGO Store – Your kids can show off their imagination and creativity with a new LEGO set from featuring Disney, Star Wars and Marvel characters.
- “Drawn to Life”- Give the gift of acrobatic wonder and imagination with tickets to “Drawn to Life,” the new Cirque du Soleil show coming to Disney Springs in 2020
- NBA Experience – Sports fans are sure to love this immersive experience where basketball dreams are just a layup away!
For the Very Merry
- World of Disney- An absolute haven for Christmas lovers, there’s so many cute finds inside including the light-up snowman tumbler, the Santa Mickey Mouse Loungefly backpack, 12 days of Disney socks, and the classic jingle bell necklace.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas- Don’t forget a 2019 personalized Disney ornament for the tree at this shop brimming with Christmas delights!
These are just a few of our favorite things but rest assured, that’s not everything you can find at Disney Springs! Check out the Disney Springs Digital Gift Guide for more ideas and don’t forget to treat yourself to a peppermint cannoli from Vivoli il Geltao or a chocolate peppermint milkshake from D-Luxe Burger while you’re shopping. Happy Holidays!
Thinking about a visit to the theme parks? Getting started couldn’t be easier! Fill out a form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote! Book before January 31, 2020 and I’ll even throw in a Disney gift card!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. I’ll even scout to make sure you’re getting the best discounts (even after you’ve booked!) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook