Beaches & Cream Reopens With New Menu Items
Finally, one of our favorite restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort will be up and running soon! Beaches & Cream reopens December 26th at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. With this reopening comes a few new items on their fan-favorite menu.
The only thing we were not a fan of here at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, is that is was always so hard to snag a reservation. Well, great news! During the past few months, this fan-favorite locale has expanded to offer more space and an increased probability of snagging a reservation!
In addition to the increased space, the restaurant has been given a fresh new look which still embraces the timeless charm of an old-fashioned soda fountain. Colorful decorative balls reminiscent of beach balls are scattered throughout the restaurant along with a tall, bright jukebox featuring hits that span the decades.
New Menu Items
With a new look comes a few new items on the already rockin’ menu. Some of these new bites include:
- Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich – with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-made multi-grain bun)
- French Dip Sandwich – topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese, served on a toasted French roll
- Sock Hop Topped Loaded Tots – cheese sauce and green onions
- Plant-Based Loaded Tots – plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions
- Plant-Based Burger – plant-based patty with plant-based mayo and carmelized balsamic onion jam on a house-baked multi-grain bun
- Cookie Fries – served with marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel, and strawberry dipping sauces (plant-based)
But don’t worry! All of your usual favorites will still be on the menu including the specialty shakes and sundaes as well as seasonal cheesecake and Old Fashion Apple Pie!
Of course, if you’re up to the challenge the one and only KITCHEN SINK will be waiting for those brave enough to take it on!
Will you be heading over for a bite when Beaches & Cream reopens? Let us know in the comments below!
There’s still plenty of time to book your Disney Vacation and slip it under the Christmas Tree! Let’s start planning! Contact me at email@example.com, follow me on Facebook, or call (716) 393-8806. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner), I offer a full range of FREE planning services for all Disney destinations. Let’s make your Disney dreams come true today!