80s, Sweethearts, Pixar, and Villains Themed Nites Coming to Disneyland in 2020
What do the 80s, Sweethearts, Pixar, and Villains have in common? They are all separately-ticketed themed nites coming to Disneyland in 2020!
All of these themed nites at the Disneyland Resort give you special after-hour access to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. All in attendance will be treated to unique entertainment, special food, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, collectible merchandise and much more! Keep on reading for all the details:
80s Themed Nite at Disneyland Park
The 80s Themed Night will be held at Disneyland Park on January 29, 2020. Guests are invited to stroll down memory lane during this throwback bash packed with totally tubular fun! Dust off those leg warmers, shoulder pads and other vintage looks for 80s Nite to enjoy:
- “Flashback To Videopolis!” takeover of the Fantasyland Theatre with a live VJ, music videos and dancers boogieing to the decade’s hottest hits.
- “Awesome After Dark – Fireworks To The Max!” fireworks show, high-energy musical entertainment and more.
- “Throwback”-style encounters with Disney friends of yesteryear.
- Immersive photo opportunities with a nostalgic twist.
- Decade-inspired décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Sweethearts’ Themed Nite at Disneyland Park
Sweethearts’ Themed Nite at Disneyland Park will be held on two nights: February 12 and February 13, 2020. Guests attending this themed nite will be able to see The Happiest Place on Earth will once again transform into the most romantic—with an extra pinch of pixie dust! If you missed last year’s Sweethearts’ Nite, now is your chance to experience the ultimate date night in style with:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a glitzy royal ball.
- Encounters with darling Disney couples, including Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Romantic photo opportunities featuring sweet scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Lovely décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Pixar Themed Nite at Disney California Adventure Park
On March 5, 2020, Disney California Adventure Park is going to taken over by your favorite Pixar characters during the Pixar Themed Nite! Attendees will be treated to
an exciting night celebrating some of the world’s best-loved stories and characters from Pixar Animation Studios! Proudly wear your Pixar-best and check out all that the event has to offer, including:
- Interactive dance parties themed to favorite Pixar stories, including the retro-cool Incredibles family and scare-tastic gang from Monsters, Inc.
- Encounters with crowd-pleasing Pixar pals, including Russel and Carl from “Up” and Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out.”
- Playfully fun photo opportunities.
- Whimsical décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 5 p.m.
Villains Themed Nite at Disney California Adventure Park
The popular Villains Themed Nite event held at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World is coming to the Disneyland Resort on April 30, 2020! This separately-ticketed event invites Guests to unleash your inner villain at a deliciously sinister soiree bursting with Disney’s most mischievous misfits! Villains Nite will summon you to come dressed in garb inspired by Disney Villains and experience:
- Villains Cabaret with a cast of outlaws singing and dancing their way through a riff-raff-lovin’ revue.
- Spellbinding DJ-hosted dance parties and sing-alongs throughout the park.
- Encounters with some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends or their henchmen!
- Photo opportunities themed to popular villain lairs and thrones.
- Dastardly décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 6 p.m.
Tickets for all four Disneyland Themed Nites will go on sale to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders on December 3, 2019. They will then go on sale to the general public on December 4, 2019. A limited number of tickets will be available for each event so make sure to purchase them as soon as possible!
Which Disneyland Themed Nite are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments below!
To purchase tickets and/or start planning your visit to the Disneyland Resort, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote. Plus, when you book your vacation package with me by December 31, 2019, you will be entered to win a FREE Memory Maker/$169 vacation credit. All packages* will also receive a Disney Gift Card with your final travel documents. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways! *Package must be a minimum of 3 days with a 3-day ticket.
Source/Image Credit: Disney Parks Blog