Disneyland Releases Gorgeous Array Of Rainbow Colored Goodies For Gay Days Weekend (Oct 4-6)
This weekend (October 4- 6th) will be the Gay Days celebration at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. To add an extra bit of magic to the weekend festivities, the theme parks have pulled out all the stops with a delightful array of merchandise and snacks in every color of the rainbow. Let’s take a closer look:
This year, Disney’s merchandise team has assembled a colorful series of rainbow products exclusive to Disneyland Resort. The line includes a new adult t-shirt, tank top, youth shirt, patch, cinch backpack and water bottle all with the empowering motto “Love Comes in Every Color.” The Rainbow Disney Collection is inspired by the incredible diversity of Disney fans around the world!
You’ll find all of the products showcased above at the Emporium at Disneyland park, Elias & Co at Disney California Adventure and World of Disney in Downtown Disney. During this weekend only, guests will also have the chance to embroider your favorite pair of Mickey ear hats with rainbow-colored threat at select Disneyland Resort shops!
Now let’s move onto the food!
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure Park: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
Rainbow Cookie – Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure Park: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta\
Rainbow Macaron Box – Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure Park: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Cake – Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage – Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
Disney California Adventure Park Offerings
- Rainbow Bread Pudding (Pacific Wharf Café) – Birthday cake-flavored bread pudding
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner* (Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs)
- Mimosa Flight* (Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only)
- Fabulous Freeze* (Hollywood Lounge) – Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube
- Rainbow Rock Shake (Schmoozies) – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners) – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream
- Rainbow Cotton Candy (Outdoor Vending Carts)
You’ll also find a fun Rainbow Tumbler (available with either a speciality beverage or fountain beverage) as well as a Rainbow Glow Cube available at various locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure park.
Disneyland’s merchandise and culinary teams have created these items in celebration of a popular fan event that occurs every fall. “Our guests are able to enjoy the Disney rainbow product line all year round, but these new additions to the collection along with fun food and beverage offerings in October are the perfect complement to one of the largest fan events each year, Gay Days, of which PRIDE is a proud sponsor,” says Patrick Reynolds, Co-Chair, PRIDE, Business Employee Resource Group.
These special items will be offered for a limited time, so be sure to pick yours up this weekend!
Considering a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook