Time’s Running Out to Enjoy These Walt Disney World Experiences
Summer is winding down here in Georgia – the kids start going back to school next week! But, the Summer is not the only thing coming to an end. Several Walt Disney World experiences will also be going away for good in the coming months.
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at the Magic Kingdom
- Meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together – in special celebratory outfits – in Town Square Theater as part of Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will end on September 30, 2019
- Discover seldom-seen Disney friends at the flagpole in Town Square will end on September 30, 2019
- Bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” as the nighttime spectacular’s nearly 20-year run at World Showcase Lagoon draws to a close on September 30, 2019
- Take a musical journey through the cosmos with Star-Lord and Gamora during Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! at the America Gardens Theatre before it ends on August 18, 2019
An Incredible Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Leap into action at Pixar Place during “The Super Shindig” dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone which will end on September 30, 2019
“Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Walk on the wild side during this raucous celebration where young adventurers let their inner animals roam free on the dance floor along with their pals Timon and Rafiki. This Walt Disney World experience will end on September 30, 2019.
Walt Disney World Experiences that Will Continue
While all good things must come to an end, there is still plenty of magic and Walt Disney World experiences that will continue through Fall 2019 and beyond including:
- Dance with favorite Disney pals in front of Cinderella Castle during “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom.
- Become a rookie racer and learn the rules of the road during Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, step into the world of Disney and Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.,” or meet Edna Mode from Disney and Pixar’s “The Incredibles.”
- Take in the grandeur of the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom as it awakens anew each night with scenes inspired by “The Lion King,” or snap a photo in front of special “Lion King” backdrops perfect for sharing on social media.
- Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, see the nighttime show “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” now featuring additional imagery and familiar animal characters.
- Also, don’t forget to immerse yourself in the themed lands including Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Ticket Offers and Room Discounts
The Summer One World Ticket is a great way for guests to experience all this excitement at Walt Disney World, available for purchase now through August 23, 2019. For only $74 per admission (plus tax) – a total price of $444 (plus tax) – guests receive one admission to each of the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks.
Florida residents can purchase Get Your Ears On Tickets now through Aug. 25, 2019, for as low as $55 per day (plus tax). The 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $199 (plus tax, while the 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $219 (plus tax).
There’s also lots of availability on room discounts for this Summer and beyond! So, now more than ever is the perfect time to enjoy some of these Walt Disney World experiences before they go away for good!
Let’s start planing your visit to Walt Disney World! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Book your vacation package* with me by July 31, 2019 and be entered to win a FREE Memory Maker. ($169 value) Also, everyone who books their vacation package* with me by July 31, 2019 will receive a Disney Gift Card with their final travel documents. *Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog