Add a Bit of Latin Flair to Your Disney Dining Experience With These Delicious Eats
Summertime has officially arrived at Walt Disney World Resort, and there’s no better way to beat the heat than with a refreshing selection of eats, treats and delicious beverages. To put you in the mood, here are some delicious ways (compliments of our friends at Disney Parks blog) that you can fiesta all summer long!
- Mango-Passion Fruit Panna Cotta: Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort offers a delicious must-have combination of mango and passion fruit cream mixed with tropical fruits and topped with a crispy vanilla Breton cookie.
- Caribbean Fruit Sorbets – Sebastian’s Bistro, Caribbean fruit sorbets that simply must be tried. Choose from mango-lime, guava, and guanábana all crafted with fruits from the Caribbean. You may also want to try the Peachcomber a fruity mix of orange, lemon, and peach topped with soda water; or the Landlubber Lemonade, a mix of Odwalla Lemonade with a mixture of Citrus and Grenadine; and the Mutiny Punch, a blend of raspberry, pineapple, lime, and cinnamon topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer. All three are promising thirst-quenchers!
- Tropical Tart: Also at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, you can find this succulent tropical key lime and mango tart that is mixed with passion fruit and topped with vanilla chantilly.
- Dulce de Leche Churro Balls: At 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck in Disney Springs, indulge in this tasty cinnamon-sugar-fried-dough mixed with flavors of churro, paired with a decadent dipping sauce!
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream: Visiting Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom Park? Try this fluffy vanilla chiffon cake with coconut and lime-white chocolate ganache.
- Coconut Flan: Available at Maya Grill in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, indulge in this magnificent toasted coconut custard combined with coconut crème anglaise-caramel sauce, topped with chantilly and toasted coconut flakes.
- Mini Desserts – Also located at the Maya Grill are a delectable array of mini desserts. The Lemon sorbet has a crisp sophisticated flavor made with freshly squeezed lemons while the mango sorbet offers a light, naturally dairy and fat-free option that is rich, creamy and smooth. Or, go for a sampling of dessert shots to satisfy the entire familia, featuring key lime, cappuccino dulce de leche, chocolate mud pie, peanut butter parfait or Gran Marnier berries n’ cream.
- Fruit Pops – If you are looking for an on-the-go refresher while inside the parks, try the traditional Mexican fruit popsicles from La Cantina San Angel in Epcot. From lemon to mango, with chilli and coconut, these delicious paletas are the perfect refreshers for a hot day, or really, any day.
- Zingiber Fizzie: Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers this delectable combination of passion fruit purée, mint, simple syrup, and lime juice topped with ginger beer.
- Tropical Paradise: Try this crisp concoction of pineapple, lime, coconut and cinnamon dusted with nutmeg, available at Banana Cabana in Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Brazilian Freeze: Looking to quench your thirst at Disney Springs? Stop by Rainforest Café for coconut, pineapple and raspberry purée, blended with banana and ice!
- Hibiscus Henna – At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tiffins Restaurant welcomes all travellers to try their non-alcoholic Hibiscus Henna, a refreshing watermelon, hibiscus, soda water, lime juice beverage. And while you’re there, you can also enjoy a variety of their refreshing desserts like the Passion Fruit Tapioca Créme, the Guava Mousse and the Halo-Halo.
- Fiesta Mexicana Iced Tea- Head over to Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs for the delicious Agua de Jamaica. Or you can indulge with the flavorful, yet refreshing Coconut-Lime Cuatro Leches, a sponge cake soaked with four kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh blackberries, and lime zest.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Disney dining news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still great 2019 discounts to be had and 2020 packages are no open for booking. Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook