Awesome Attractions with Low Wait Times at Disney
If patience is a virtue, I’m not a very virtuous person. I like to have what I want accessible to me at all times. Realizing this isn’t a very realistic way to expect to live life, I’m definitely working on it! I try to take a deep breath when my train is running behind schedule instead of getting frustrated, and I’m making a conscious effort to smile at the employees behind the Starbucks counter no matter how long I’ve had to wait for a coffee.
I’m realizing more and more that instant gratification isn’t always possible, especially when you’re really excited for something! If you’re planning an upcoming at Walt Disney World vacation, spending time in line is a given if you want to experience, well…pretty much anything.
I’ve come to terms with the fact that my patience will be put to the test when queuing for popular attractions, but so often I want to simply experience without having to wait. When my patience is tried, I seek out one of these less-popular, highly underrated attractions in each of the parks!
- Tricera Top Spin– The Animal Kingdom equivalent of Dumbo is located in the heart of Dinoland USA. As wait times for attractions like Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro Safaris get longer, I always head to Dinoland for a reprieve from the crowds, but not the attractions!
- Mexico Pavilion- Head deep into the ancient temple ruins in the Mexico Pavilion for a great, no-wait afternoon! After you shop in the open-air feel street market and have ordered your margarita and chips from La Cava de Tequila, set your sights on the boat ride! This slow moving attraction follows Donald and the Three Caballeros as they tour Mexico…and there is rarely a wait!
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment- This is the one attraction on the list that I can honestly say deserves the amount of attention (or lack of) that it receives from park guests. Figment is your best bet for an an almost guaranteed walk-on.
- World Showcase Acts- In France, it’s a chair hand balancer, in China, it’s an acrobatic act. They drum in Japan and sing in America, and of course, they are belly dancing in Morocco. Pop up shows happen throughout World Showcase daily and require no line-up or waiting; there is always a spot in the front for kids, too! Check the daily times guide when you enter the park to ensure you won’t miss your favorites as you tour the World!
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid- One of the great things about Hollywood Studios is the amount of live show that go on daily. From Beauty and the Beast to Path of the Jedi, the continuous show schedule allows for little to no wait times! One of the least-populated lines is always Voyage of the Little Mermaid. The only queue time here will be waiting for the previous show to finish before you’re let in!
- March of the First Order- Watch in awe as Phasma leads her menacing band of First Order Storm Troopers through Hollywood Studios to the famous “March of the First Order” track from the Star Wars film score. No pre-show lining up is necessary as you can watch this brief march without breaking your stride!
- Carousel of Progress- There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day. You don’t have to wait to see it! One of Walt Disney’s favorite attractions is a continuous show. I’m not kidding, it plays continually from park open to park close! I’ve never waited more than a few minutes for this one.
- Tiki Room- The Tiki Room is one of the best places to relax and cool off when the late afternoon heat hangs heavy in Adventureland. The only wait you’ll experience here is for the last show to get out.
- Swiss Family Robinson Tree House- You can ascend & descend through the tree house home created by the shipwrecked family. I love to climb through the tree house on each of my visits to the park because I challenge myself to find a new detail each time. If you’re a Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse newbie, you’re in for a treat! Peek through the leaves for views of Cinderella Castle you can’t get anywhere else!
Maximizing park time is so important if you’re looking to get the most out of your admission ticket. Don’t fall into the queue line trap! I’m not saying you’re not going to wait in line when you visit Walt Disney World because you are. However, if you’re aiming to spend your extra time fitting in as many attractions as possible, you’ve got to go where the waits don’t exist! So tell us; which of these no wait attractions will you experience on your next trip?
Are you planning to book a Disney vacation for you and your family? I’d love to help! I am a proud MickeyTravels Authorized Vacation Planner (Platinum Level) specializing in all Disney destinations. From hotel to FastPass+ reservations, I will help with each and every aspect of your trip. And the best part about my services is that they are completely FREE!You can find me over on Facebook, or contact me directly at email@example.com, or 800-308-6257. I can’t wait to start planning your dream Disney vacation!