Beverage-Tasting Seminars at Disney’s Old Key West Resort for DVC Members
Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests are invited to enjoy a taste of Key West during themed beverage-tasting seminars at Olivia’s Cafe—located at Disney’s Old Key West Resort. During these fun and flavorful seminars, you’ll sample several wines or learn to craft creative cocktails—paired beautifully with light bites—while learning about the rich history of Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Olivia’s Cafe.
Olivia Farnsworth, founder of Olivia’s Cafe, welcomes Members and special guests to Island-inspired tasting seminars!
During mixology seminars, you’ll learn tips and tricks to creating refreshing cocktails—which you’ll get to sample along with mini portions of food.
During wine-tasting seminars, you’ll sample wines paired with mini portions of delectable foods. You may enjoy such wines as:
- Maschio Prosecco
- Sogno d’Italia Pinot Grigio
- Benziger Chardonnay
- MacMurray Pinot Noir
- Beau Vigne Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
Note: Food and beverage selections are subject to change.
Find out the times, price, location and other important information for this event.
When & Where
- Dates: Wine-tasting seminars are held most Mondays beginning February 11, 2019; mixology seminars are held most Wednesdays beginning February 6, 2019
- Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: The Dolphin Room at Olivia’s Cafe, located at Disney’s Old Key West Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- $35 per person, per seminar (inclusive of tax and gratuity)
Reservations are required and can be made up to 180 days in advance. To book, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.† Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a photo I.D. to participate in this experience and to consume alcohol. Other accommodations should be made for Guests under 21 years of age.
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Party size limit of the Member and up to 5 guests—for a total of up to 6 people.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
- Check-in for this experience is at the podium at Olivia’s Cafe.
For more information and how to book, call (800) 800-9800. Reservations are required and can be made up to 180 days in advance.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.