2019 Disneyland After Dark Events to Include 90’s Nite and Sweethearts’ Nite
Fans of Disneyland’s special ticketed After Dark events are in for a special treat! Today Disneyland announced that as part of their After Dark line-up for 2019 they will be featuring two fun-filled events. Sweethearts’ Nite on February 7 and 90’s Nite on March 7th. Both of these evening offerings will be brimming with speciality food, unique entertainment, collectable merchandise and more! Select attractions will also remain open for guests to enjoy without the lines!
Disney’s After Hours events take place after Disneyland closes. Those with a valid After Hours ticket can gain entry to the park from 6pm. Here are more details about both of these fun-filled evenings:
On February 7, Disneyland becomes the most romantic place on Earth with a fantastic array of fun offerings meant to be enjoyed with your special someone. Guests are encouraged to dress the part and will be able to enjoy the following exclusive activities:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
On March 7th, After Hours guests can relive your fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Don your ‘90s-themed attire and step back in time to experience the following fun offerings:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Tickets for both of these fantastic soirees open up to Annual Passholders on November 27th and to the general public on November 28th. Tickets can be purchased at disneyland.com or by contacting your travel agent.
Why not plan your Disneyland getaway around one of these special “nites” to remember? Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.