Celebrate Mickey’s 90th Birthday With These Delicious Treats Available This Month at Disney Parks
In case you haven’t heard everyone’s favorite Mickey Mouse turns the big 90 this month with a fantastic celebration kicking off across Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts this weekend. There are many fabulous ways to pay tribute to the Mouse but one of our favorites has to be with our tummies! That’s why we here at MickeyBlog are excited to share with you delectable array of Disney treats that will be available at Walt Disney World Resort from November 16-18, 2018 and Disneyland Resort from November 17 – 18, 2018.
Let’s take a look at some of the goodies on offer:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Birthday Bash Push Pop – This push pop is filled with birthday cake pastry cream layered between cake crumbles, buttercream, and glitter sprinkles. You’ll find it at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Columbia Harbour House
- Confetti Mickey Pretzel – Take a classic Mickey pretzel and top it with marshmallow cream and confetti sprinkles for a big dose of “yummy!” You’ll find this colorful treat at The Lunching Pad, Storybook Circus, Liberty Square Market, and pretzel carts in Main Street, U.S.A. and Frontierland.
- Mickey Cheeseburger – An Angus burger with macaroni and cheese, American cheese, cheese sauce, and spicy cheese dust on a Mickey Mouse Bun. Pick up your burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae – This exclusive Minnie-themed treat comes with two scoops of your choice of ice cream topped with hot fudge, whipped cream, cherries, and your choice of peanut butter or caramel served in a Minnie Kitchen Sink souvenir bowl. Get one while supplies last at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor!
- Cheesy Hot Diggity Dog – This all-beef hot dog is topped with cheddar, queso, and seasoned cheese puffs. It’s available this weekend at Casey’s Corner
- Steamboat Willie Cookies and Cream Cheesecake – Tuck into this delicious cheesecake at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen, The Crystal Palace, and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
- Hidden Mickey Cupcake – This delicious vanilla cupcake comes with brownie filling topped with buttercream icing and fondant birthday hat. Pick yours up at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Nov. 17-18th.
- Mickey Cookies and Cream Cheesecake – This delectable Mickey’s themed cheesecake treat will be available this weekend only at Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion.
- Mickey’s Celebration Cupcake – Cupcake lovers will want to celebrate Mickey’s B-day with this vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse. Its available at Fountain View from Nov. 17-18
- Mickey and Minnie Birthday Specialty Cupcakes – These Mickey and Minnie themed treats come with a chocolate base topped with buttercream, sprinkles, and chocolate ears. You’ll find these treats at Coral Reef Restaurant on Nov. 18 only.
- Mickey-shaped Cucumber Salad – For those that want to celebrate while keeping it healthy, this salad is available for lunch and dinner at Garden Grill Restaurant on Nov. 18 only.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake – Say “Happy Birthday Mickey” with this vanilla cake topped with sprinkles, buttercream, and a chocolate Mickey medallion. You’ll find this slice of birthday heave at Trolley Car Café, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American Café, and Backlot Express.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake – Another delicious cupcake treat, this one is topped with buttercream frosting, a fondant birthday balloon, and an edible image of Mickey. It’s available at Creature Comforts, Pizzafari, and Restaurantosaurus.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Mickey’s Mini Gâteau – A chocolate lovers dream this mini gateau is made up of a chocolate chip sponge cake with milk chocolate mousse. You’ll find it at The Mara.
Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Birthday Fudge Cupcake – This chocolate cupcake has fudge filling and is topped with fudge buttercream and chocolate balloons. You’ll find it at Intermission Food Court, End Zone Food Court, and World Premiere Food Court
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Cookies and Cream Sorcerer Cupcake – This cupcake is made with cookies and cream filling and topped with vanilla buttercream. Pick yours up at Landscape of Flavors
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Fudgefetti Sundae Cupcake – You can’t beat a name like Fudgefetti! This treat is made up of a vanilla cupcake with whipped chocolate ganache filling topped with vanilla buttercream, chocolate fudge, and sprinkles. You’ll find it at Everything POP Shopping and Dining.
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Cookies and Cream Birthday Cupcake – vanilla cupcake filled with cookies and cream buttercream topped with cookies and cream and vanilla buttercream, white crispy pearls, and milk chocolate Mickey ears; available at Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Steamboat Willie Heritage Mickey – This white chocolate mousse tart comes with a dark chocolate mousse Mickey dome and chocolate buttons, ears, and tail. Its available at BoardWalk Bakery.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake Cupcake –You’ll love this red velvet cake with chocolate buttercream filling topped with cream cheese buttercream icing, white chocolate Mickey balloons, and a mini birthday cake. Stop by the Contempo Cafe and give one a try!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake – Indulge in this vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream filling topped with dark chocolate Mickey ears and a fondant party hat and bowtie. You’ll find it at Gasparilla Island Grill
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake – Celebrate Mickey’s Birthday with this milk chocolate cupcake with cherry and sweet cream filling topped with vanilla buttercream and white chocolate glove. You can pick yours up at either Capt. Cook’s or Kona Café Coffee Bar.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Cookies and Cream Birthday Cupcake – Tuck into this vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream filling topped with cookies and cream and vanilla buttercream, white crispy pearls, and milk chocolate Mickey Ears. Pick one up at Centertown Market.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Birthday Celebration Cake – Celebrate with this confetti cake with strawberry buttercream and chocolate ganache. It is available at The Artist’s Palette and Good’s Food To Go.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Mickey Brownie Mousse – Brownie lovers will love this fudge brownie topped with chocolate mousse and milk chocolate Mickey ears. Grab yours at Roaring Fork.
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake – Indulge in this chocolate cupcake with cherry filling topped with caramel chocolate mousse. Mickey’s Birthday Cake is available at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass.
ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Mickey and Minnie Birthday Specialty Cupcakes – Order up a chocolate cupcake topped with buttercream, sprinkles, and chocolate ears available this weekend at ESPN Grill.
- Started With a Mouse – You’ll love this Boston cream pie with white chiffon cake, blue glaçage, dark chocolate ears, and blue fondant. Its available at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Mickey’s Birthday Smoothie – Smoothie lovers won’t be able to resist this tropical strawberry smoothie topped with whipped cream. It is also available Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Mickey Ganache Lollipop –Perfect for those with a sweet tooth this strawberry ganache lollipop features Mickey Mouse décor. You’ll find it at The Ganachery.
- Mickey Milk Chocolate Ganache Square – Also at The Ganachery are this decadent milk chocolate ganache squares.
- Magical Birthday Sundae – Save room for dessert with this vanilla ice cream sundae topped with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate-dipped waffle crisps. Order yours up at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Mickey Sugar Cookies – You can even celebrate Mickey at the Water Parks with this fun cookies available at Leaning Palms!
- Mickey Mouse Sipper – This souvenir must-have is served with your choice of fountain drink or speciality beverage. Its available at select quick-service locations across Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on Nov. 18 only.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sundae – You’ll get two scoops of birthday cake ice cream topped with a brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, cherry, and sprinkles served in a Mickey or Minnie Mouse Kitchen Sink. This treat is available at Disneyland Park (Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor) and Disney California Adventure Park (Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream.)
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake Crisped Rice Treat – You’ll love this three-layered crispy treat made up of fruity cereal and Mickey-shaped sprinkles. It is available at Disneyland park (Refreshment Corner, Main Street U.S.A. Fruit Cart and Coffee Cart, Troubadour Tavern, all Toontown quick-service locations). You can also find it at Disney California Adventure park (Pacific Wharf Gourmet Cart, Pacific Wharf Café, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta) as well as Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Holiday Cart), and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel (Surfside Lounge, Sand Bar.)
- Steamboat Willie Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow and Caramel Apple – Celebrate Mickey’s film debut with these delicious confectionaries available at Disneyland park (Candy Palace and Hunny Spot), Disney California Adventure park (Trolley Treats), and the Downtown Disney District (Marceline’s Confectionery.)
- Mickey’s Birthday Churro – If you love a good churro than don’t pass up this celebratory version rolled in birthday cake sugar and served with confetti icing. You can pick one up at select Churro Carts across Disneyland park
- Mickey’s Celebration Churro – This warm chocolate churro is topped with cookie butter and Mickey confetti and served with a side of red marshmallow cream and Mickey buttons. You can also find it at select Churro Carts across Disneyland park
- Mac ‘N Cheese Foot-Long Hot Dog – Celebrate Mickey’s birthday with this savory treat. This foot-long hot dog is served on an Italian roll and topped with creamy mac and cheese and bacon bits. You’ll find it at Pluto’s Dog House.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Birthday Frozen Yogurt Sundaes – For a frozen treat indulge in these delicious sundaes topped with confetti sprinkles. They are available at Clarabelle’s at Disneyland park.
- Mickey Mouse Pizza – Choose between a pepperoni or cheese Mickey-shaped pizza at Daisy’s Diner at Disneyland park.
- Cookies and Cream Beignets – You’ll love these special birthday beignets at Mint Julep Bar at Disneyland park.
These delectable Birthday goodies are just a few of the ways that Disney theme parks are celebrating Mickey’s Big Day! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest 90th Birthday Celebration news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of festive touches to make your destination Christmas truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.