Paying to upgrade to a Club Level room at the resorts listed above brings a handful of new benefits above and beyond what you are getting with standard packages. Club Level options are available for special standard rooms as well as suites. Here’s a look at what’s included with your upgrades.
- Secured access to the club-level lounge (more on this below.)
- Access to Club-Level Concierge service
- Evening turndown service with chocolates left on your pillow.
- Upgraded toiletries
- Robes and slippers
- Pre-arrival Walt Disney World Resort itinerary planning
- Complimentary health club access
- Complimentary Newspapers at the Club Level Lounge
- DVD Players
What You’ll Find at Disney’s Club Level Lounges:
One of the perks of upgrading to Club Level during your Disney World vacation is that it provides you with exclusive access to the Club Level Lounges found at each of the properties listed above. The lounges are the perfect place to rest your weary feel and feature a wide variety of food and beverage options throughout the day. Here’s a sample of what might be available during your visit.
- 6:30 – 7:00 am – Coffees, teas, water and juices
- 7:00 – 10:30 am – Continental breakfast including with cheeses, meats, cereals, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Alcoholic drinks like mimosas may also be served.
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm – Beverages including sodas, coffees, teas, water, beer and wine. Also snacks both sweet and savoury.
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Evening aperitif including wine and beer, charcuterie, hot appetizers.
- 8:00 – 10:oo pm – Wine, beer, cordials, and dessert trays.
As a special treat, some of the Concierge properties (Polynesian, Contemporary) offer fireworks-viewing at their lounges with food and drink each evening.
The Option to Add On Extra FastPasses if Staying Club Level:
In Early 2018, Disney began offering all Club Level guests the option of purchasing Disney’s Signature Services. This includes the opportunity to purchase additional Fastpasses at $50 per person per day (plus tax)as well as the following perks:
- Three additional FastPass + selections per day.
- If you have a valid Park Hopper admission ticket, you have the opportunity to use these 3 additional FastPasses at any park(s) of your choice.
- Your FastPass booking window gets extended to 90 days before you are due to arrive at Disney rather than the standard 60-days offered to on-site guests.
Priority Viewing of Fireworks Displays:
As part of the $50 a day Signature service, guests also have exclusive access to preferred viewing locations for the following evening fireworks displays:
- Happily Every After – Magic Kingdom
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – Epcot
- Fantasmic!- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rivers of Light – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
Visitors should note that advanced reservations are required for the fireworks and availability at each location may vary depending on the night.
We hope we’ve given you a taste of the Club Level life and have helped you determine whether or not its a must-do during your next Disney World visit.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2019 packages available and vacations can be booked through until the end of 2020. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.