Disneyland Wait Times for November 2023
Disneyland Resort has undergone sweeping changes during 2023.
We’re talking about the opening of a new attraction, the reopening of a themed land, the rebooting of a themed land, and the closure of a popular attraction.
Through these changes, park attendance has remained steady and robust as Disneyland fans take in all the changes and admire the improvements.
How has this constant improvement impacted the crowds? Here are the average wait times for November 2023.
What happened at Disneyland Resort this past month? Well, we had the first full month of operation for San Fransokyo.
Also, Disney California Adventure operated its popular Halloween attraction overlays and hosted the wildly popular Oogie Boogie Bash.
While the addition shouldn’t have impacted crowds any, Disney also opened The Villas at Disneyland Resort for its first month as well.
Obviously, fans found plenty to do at the parks and across the Disneyland campus.
Average Waits at Disneyland Park
How much did all this affect the various wait times? Anecdotally, reports suggested that this was one of the busiest fall months on record.
We never know for sure until we study the wait times, though.
Here are Disneyland Park’s average wait times for the past month:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – 74 minutes, up 1
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – 70 minutes, down 7
- Space Mountain – 66 minutes, n/a
- Indiana Jones Adventure – 60 minutes, down 2
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – 58 minutes, up 5
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – 56 minutes, no change
- Matterhorn Bobsleds – 55 minutes, up 2
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railroad – 49 minutes, down 1
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – 43 minutes, down 5
- Peter Pan’s Flight – 39 minutes, down 3
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – 37 minutes, down 8
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster – 36 minutes, up 1
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Mickey’s House – 35 minutes, down 1
- Alice in Wonderland – 34 minutes, down 3
- Pirates of the Caribbean – 33 minutes, down 2
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – 31 minutes, down 7
- Jungle Cruise – 31 minutes, down 3
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant – 30 minutes, down 3
- Astro Orbiter – 28 minutes, down 3
- Autopia – 28 minutes, down 4
- Toad’s Wild Ride – 24 minutes, down 3
- Snow White’s Enchanted Wish – 24 minutes, down 3
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage – 23 minutes, down 5
- It’s a Small World – 19 minutes, down 10
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey – 19 minutes, down 4
- Storybook Land Canal Boats – 18 minutes, down 3
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – 16 minutes, down 4
- Disneyland Railroad – 15 minutes, no change
- Mad Tea Party – 14 minutes, down 5
- Davey Crockett’s Explorer Canoes – 13 minutes, down 1
- Casey Jr. Circus Train – 12 minutes, down 5
- King Arthur Carrousel – 12 minutes, down 4
- Disneyland Monorail – 9 minutes, up 4
Disney California Adventure
Overall, guests at Disneyland Park stood in line for an average of 32 minutes, which is three minutes less than during September.
So, that’s a sign that maybe the anecdotal reports were a bit high. Of course, we won’t know for sure until we compare to the other park.
That’s a bit challenging in that Disney California Adventure proves more popular in September and October since it is home base for the Oogie Boogie Bash.
Conversely, we don’t know how much of a factor that San Fransokyo will be yet.
This newly re-themed land didn’t add any attractions per se, unless we count a Baymax/Big Hero 6 character greeting.
However, this Neighborhood does provide guests with more potential distractions, which siphons guests from the attraction line queues.
That’s the entire point of places like this with hangout areas. Sometimes, their impact can be challenging to identify, though.
So, what happened at the park last month?
Average Waits at Disney California Adventure
Here are the average wait times at Disney California Adventure for the past month:
- Radiator Springs Racers – 87 minutes, up 9
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark – 72 minutes, no change
- Toy Story Midway Mania! – 57 minutes, up 3
- Soarin’ Around the World – 52 minutes, up 7
- WEBSLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure – 49 minutes, up 1
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! – 47 minutes, up 4
- Goofy’s Sky School – 38 minutes, up 2
- Grizzly River Run – 36 minutes, up 4
- The Incredicoaster – 36 minutes, up 3
- Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween – 32 minutes, up 2
- Pixar Pal-A-Round – 32 minutes, up 2
- Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree – 22 minutes, up 1
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind – 20 minutes, no change
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure – 20 minutes, up 1
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish – 14 minutes, up 2
- Silly Symphony Swings – 13 minutes, no change
- Golden Zephyr – 12 minutes, no change
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic – 12 minutes, down 1
- Jessie’ Critter Carousel – 9 minutes, up 4
Overall, guests at Disney California Adventure stood in line for an average of 32 minutes, which is two minutes more than last time.
So, in combination with Disneyland Park’s wait times, the crowds were virtually the same as in September.
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below, and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Feature Photo: MARK EADES, STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER – OC Register