Full List of Cookies for the 2023 Holiday Cookie Stroll in EPCOT!
Another thing happening this holiday season is the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. The festival kicks off on November 24th and runs until December 30th.
There is a lot to do at the festival, like take in some exclusive entertainment and do some fun activities activities, and there will also be a ton of festive food. We just found out about the menus for the holiday kitchens, which also told us about one of the best activities at the festival — the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Festival of the Holidays Cookie Stroll
The Holiday Cookie Stroll is coming back to the festival this year. How it works is you can buy any 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations and you will get a corresponding stamp in your Festival Passport.
Then, once you’ve acquired all 5 cookies, you can show your completed passport to a Cast Member at Holiday Sweets & Treats and you’re get a special cookie for free!
Let’s take a look at all of the cookies available on the stroll this year:
- Linzer Cookie — Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
- Gingerbread Cookie — American Holiday Table
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based) — L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen
- Snickerdoodle Cookie made with SNICKERS bar pieces — Yukon Holiday Kitchen
- Spiced Chocolate Cookie — Nochebuena Cocina
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie — Holiday Hearth Desserts
- Holiday Sugar Cookie — Connections Café
- Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S chocolate candies — Sunshine Seasons
There are 8 cookies total, but you only need 5 to complete the stroll. You can also get the same cookie more than once and it still counts toward your prize!
Stay tuned for more Disney World news and updates!