Save up to 20% on Rooms at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels This Holiday Season
Looking to stay near the magic of Walt Disney World this holiday season and save? Then, this Fall Into the Magic offer is for you!
The following Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering up to 20% off rooms with arrival dates through December 21, 2023:
- B Resort & Spa
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Travel
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
In addition to saving big and being steps away from Orlando’s premiere shopping, dining, and entertainment district, Disney Springs, Guests staying at these Hotels will also receive some extra coveted benefits, including:
- Complimentary transportation between the Hotels and the Walt Disney World Parks
- Early Access to the Walt Disney World Parks 30 minutes before they open to the general public each day
- Early booking for tee times and discounts on green fees and equipment rentals at all four Walt Disney World Golf Courses
I’m sure you don’t need another reason to start planning your Walt Disney World vacation, but I do have several! In addition to all the ghoulish delights and spooky happenings currently being offered, as well as the Disney100 celebrations, soon it will be time for the holiday season, which brings even more joyous delights!
Here’s a quick overview of some of the extra magic that is currently being offered – or will start soon – at Walt Disney World:
- EPCOT Food & Wine Festival: Running through November 18, 2023, this event invites Guests to sip, savor, and stroll around EPCOT’s World Showcase while enjoying some tasty treats and lively libations.
- The Magic of Possibility: Through December 31, 2023, EPCOT is the epicenter of Disney100 celebrations with the opportunity to see Mickey and Minnie in their platinum ‘fits and check out Spaceship Earth light up with a jaw-dropping light show, including a special rendition of “When You Wish Upon a Star.”
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: This beloved holiday tradition returns to the Magic Kingdom from November 9 to December 22 for the 2023 holiday season. The separately ticketed event offers Guests the chance to celebrate the season with Mickey and Pals, including Santa! This is also a great way to experience the holiday magic of the Magic Kingdom with lower wait times for most attractions.
- Disney Jollywood Nights: New for the 2023 holiday season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney Jollywood Nights is being offered from November 11 to December 22 and invites Guests to a glammed-up affair featuring festive entertainment with live bands, an all-new stage show and the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! nighttime spectacular, and much more!
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays: Once the Food & Wine Festival wraps up at EPCOT, it’s time to celebrate the season with the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, which kicks off on November 24 and runs all the way through December 30. This Festival offers Guests the chance to experience Outdoor Kitchens from around the World Showcase serving traditional holiday sips and sweets from around the globe, a Cookie Stroll, the beloved Candlelight Processional, and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for?! With this new room discount at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels and all the magic at Walt Disney World, now, more than ever, is the perfect time to book your vacation and Stay Near the Magic and SAVE!
Ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Fill out the form below or email Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. I can help with as little or as much as you’d like when it comes to planning your trip!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a DIAMOND Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package, and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!
I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney