New Food and Beverage Options Land on Space 220 Menu
It’s a great time to be a Disney Foodie at EPCOT and Walt Disney World! Several new EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces will debut on Friday, September 22. But that’s not all! Several new food and beverage items have been added to the Space 220 menu!
To start, did you know that today is Space 220’s two-year anniversary? That’s right! And, to celebrate, new eats and sips have been added to the out-of-this-world menu!
New Food Items Land at Space 220
- Neptuna Tartare: Sushi-grade yellowfin tuna served with avocado crema, mango coulis, edamame, a wonton crisp, and yuzu dressing
- Roasted Asparagus Soup: Jumbo lump crabmeat, served with roasted poblano and red peppers, citrus chili oil, and acrouton
- Bone-in Pork Chop: Slow-roasted 16 oz. pork chop, corn flan, served with succotash, and spiced applesauce
- Pan Roasted Swordfish “Cioppino”: Shrimp, littleneck clams, Prince Edward Island mussels, tomato, and fennel seafood broth, and served with toasted garlic bread
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Parfait: Black sesame crumble, yuzu curd, macerated blackberries, and topped with a basil blackberry sauce
- Cosmic Cupcake: Chocolate plant-based devil’s food cake topped with vanilla frosting and galactic sprinkles (Available on kid’s menu)
New Sips to Savor at Space 220
- Starship Lemonade: Butterfly pea flower, lemonade, and Sprite served with a glow cube (Non-alcoholic)
- Moon Rocks: Lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, Sprite, pineapple juice, and pop rocks (Non-alcoholic)
- Solar Flare Sour: Lyre’s Agave Blanco Non-alcoholic Tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, and fever tree tonic water (Zero-proof)
- Galaxy Spritz: Lagoon Bay Aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and prosecco
- Black Hole Fashioned: Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey, demerara syrup, and whiskey barrel-aged bitters
- M4RG4R1TA: Espolon Blanco Tequila, watermelon lime sour, and salted lime foam
- Illumination: Bacardi Rum, Malibu Caribbean Rum, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, and passion fruit boba
- Saturn 2.0: Bacardi Reserva Ocho Rum, Velvet Falernum Liqueur, orgeat, passion fruit, and lemon juice
- Space Age Mule: Tito’s Homemade Vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, and chili lime seasoning rim
- Command Center: Hendrick’s Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, lemon juice, citrus and elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew: Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka, vanilla, tangerine, Red Bull, and tang foam
- Gamma Burst: Grey Goose Essences Strawberry & Lemongrass, Midori Melon Liqueur, and strawberry popping pearls
Wow! I don’t even know which one I would want to try first. But, if I had to choose, I would go with the Pan Roasted Swordfish and wash it all down with the M4RG4R1TA.
What new food and beverage menu item at Space 220 will you try first? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a Walt Disney World vacation and want some extra help making those hard-to-book restaurants like Space 220? Fill out the form below or email Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. I can help with as little or as much as you’d like when it comes to planning your trip!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a DIAMOND Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!
I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney