You HAVE to Try The Loaded Sweet Potato Fries from Golden Oak Outpost!
Yum! I love a Disney Halloween party, but I really love Halloween eats!
Hello MickeyBlog friends and Happy Halloween! Walt Disney World’s biggest Halloween celebration of the year is here, and we are bringing you all of the fun live.
Tonight is the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party, and we are having so much fun.
Have you been following along with us? We are loving all of the amazing offerings and bringing you a first look at some special Halloween eats.
First up, let’s check out this tasty treat from Golden Oak!
Delicious Bites in Frontierland
Ok Halloween friends! When you are ready for a quick bite, head over to Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland. Two new items have dropped and you don’t want to miss them.
We brought you the Tombstone Tart earlier today.
Now check out these Loaded Sweet Potato Fries for $6.99!
Savor hot sweet potato fries tossed in cinnamon sugar and topped with marshmallow cream, butterscotch chips, and toffee pieces. Yum!
This new offering is available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only.
Official MickeyBlog Review
Our MickeyBlog reporter Jared tried these delicious bites and had this to say:
Legit a HIGHLIGHT of the party! This was absolutely incredible! So good! Super sweet and delicious!!!
Let us know what you think of this delicious eat now available in Frontierland.
Mickey’s Not- So-Scary Halloween Party
Stay tuned for more fun! And if you are heading to a Halloween party be sure to check out these amazing offerings:
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: This parade features floats, dancers, and characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Fireworks: This fireworks show features Halloween-themed music and projections on Cinderella Castle.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: This show features the Sanderson Sisters from the movie “Hocus Pocus” in a musical performance.
- Treat Trail: Trick-or-treat around the park and collect candy from friendly Disney characters.
- Characters: Meet and greet your favorite Disney characters in their Halloween costumes.
- Attractions: Ride your favorite Disney attractions at night!
Be sure to follow along with MickeyBlog to stay updated on this and all things Disney!
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Diamond level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!