Menu Revealed For Emile’s Fromage Montage at EPCOT’s 2023 Food & Wine Festival
We’ve got some exciting news for culinary fans of all ages! The Emile’s Fromage Montage “cheese” tour will be returning to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival for 2023! If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that Food & Wine will be back from July 27 – November 18, 2023. During this time, you can sample an array of cheesy dishes from the festival marketplace and get a special treat for the endeavor.
Details for Emile’s Fromage Montage
Grab your Festival Passport guides and look for Emile’s Fromage Montage menu items available at this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Purchase 5 of the featured dishes – and collect a stamp each time to track your progress.
Once you’ve collected five stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to the Shimmering Sips Marketplace for a unique treat! Best of all, Emile’s Fromage Montage can be completed at your leisure and over multiple EPCOT visits.
Emile’s Fromage Montage Menu Items & Locations
Collect stamps when you purchase the following dishes:
- India- Curry-Spiced Crispy Cheese with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Germany- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese
- Greece- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Brazil- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canada- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Flavors from Fire- Smoked Corned Beef with House-Made Potato Chips, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- Hawaii- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- The Alps- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette or Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
- Spain- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives, and an Herb Vinaigrette
- Wine & Wedge- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements, Fig and Balsamic Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Tapenade, Southern Pimento Cheese with Bread-and-Butter Pickled Vegetables and Grilled Bread
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival throughout the week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether it’s a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii, or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait to help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking, and more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!