Halloween Night for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Has SOLD OUT
Halloween night, October 31st, has officially sold out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This is one of the most sought-after party nights for the entire event!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be running from August 11 to November 1 this year.
Join some favorite Disney Characters for an evening of spirited fun.
Get your favorite costume ready! Come collect candies and treats while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with eerie entertainment, delightful attractions and some beloved Disney Characters.
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Set your sights on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! Watch 3 sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom park.
- Witness Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular—a wickedly wild fireworks display featuring some of your favorite Disney Characters and hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Boogie down at the Disney Junior Jam at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café—featuring some favorite friends from Disney Junior shows. It’s perfect for young partygoers!
- Watch beloved Disney Characters—including Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Clarabelle Cow dressed as the Sandersons from Hocus Pocus—during Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Collect a bag full of candy as you roam the trick-or-treat trails in search of some of your favorite sweets.
- Revel in the extraordinarily enchanting atmosphere of Magic Kingdom park during this limited-capacity event.
Best of all, this event is “not-so-scary”—so children of all ages can join in the fun!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket, giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
Contact your MickeyTravels agent to get your hands on some party tickets before they sell out!
Thinking of a Disney vacation? There’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!