Your Complete Guide to EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
It’s been a few weeks since the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival kicked off at Walt Disney World and it will continue to delight guests through July 5, 2023. Among the highlights of this year’s fest is an incredible array of topiaries themed after your favorite Disney characters. Disney’s horticulture team has definitely outdone themselves this year. With that in mind, here’s your complete look at the incredible topiaries you’ll find at this year’s Flower and Garden Festival.
NEW for 2023
At the main entrance to EPCOT you’ll find a few new topiaries inspired by our favorite characters from the popular Disney film Encanto. This includes the main protagonist of the film Mirabel.
Made out of stunning succulents is Isabela who uses her magical gifts to create a beautiful array of blooms.
Luisa’s strength and courage also shows through in this stunning Encanto-inspired topiary.
Rounding out the Madrigal family is Antonio who is masterfully brought to life. Note the Toucan perched on his shoulder.
Also new for 2023 is a topiary featuring Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. Tiana is wearing her beautiful ballgown complete with magnolia blossom. Be on the lookout for Princess Tiana at The American Adventure Pavilion.
It wouldn’t be a Flower & Garden Festival without a Mickey Mouse topiary.
Mickey is also joined by Minnie Mouse. You can see her here with her picnic basket.
In the same flower bed you’ll also see Chip ‘n’ Dale getting in on the fun!
Also joining the crew is Pluto. You can find Mickey and Co at the bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration.
Over at the France pavilion you’ll find beloved pals Lumiere and Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast
One of my favorite topiaries for 2023 is majestic Japanese pavilion. You’ll find it again this year at the Torii gate in the Japan pavilion.
Head over to The Land Pavilion where you’ll find Woody, Bo Peep and Bo’s sheep from Toy Story.
Other topiaries you’ll want to check out includes:
- Goofy – World Showcase
- Donald Duck and Daisy- Community Garden near Connections Cafe and Eatery in World Celebration
- Figment – Near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito)- Mexico Pavilion
Frozen Topiary at Walt Disney World
Image Credit: Disney
- Anna and Elsa from Frozen – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Panda – China Pavilion
- Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa, Sarabi, Pumbaa and Timon – located between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Germany pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy- Between France and Morocco pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc from Peter Pan: Between United Kingdom and Canada pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and, Tigger) and Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden:United Kingdom pavilion
- Bambi and Friends from Bambi: Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
There’s a geese topiary in the Canada pavilion this year. pic.twitter.com/P7k8tqscQH
— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) March 1, 2023
Geese: Canada pavilion
Butterflies- Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House, and World Showcase
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!