NEW OFFER: Florida Resident Weekday Magic Ticket: Purchase a 2-Day Ticket for $175 Plus Tax
We’ve got some exciting news for Florida Residents! Disney has just announced that you can enjoy some early 2023 savings with a new Disney Weekday Magic Tickets. The offer will start on January 10, 2023.
Florida residents can purchase 2-Day Disney Weekend Magic Tickets for $175 plus tax- or a 3-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for just $20 more ($195 plus tax.) A specially prices 4-day ticket is also available.
Celebrate 50 Years of Walt Disney World Magic
With this new ticket offer, Florida Residents can experience the magic of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary which runs through March 31, 2023. You can also delight in the visual, performing and culinary arts with the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts which kicks off on January 13 and runs through February 20, 2023.
Pricing and Dates for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets
- Price Before Tax: $175 USD
- Price Before Tax $195
- Price Before Tax $215 USD
Park Hopper & Other Ticket Add-Ons
Florida Residents can also add other features to your Florida Resident Disney Weekend Magic Tickets. This includes:
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day for $40 more (plus tax.)
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a visit to Blizzard Beach water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket for $35 more per ticket plus tax.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one park on the same day, plus visit Blizzard Beach, gold course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket for $55 more per ticket plus tax.
Tickets are valid Monday to Friday from January 19 through April 27, 2023. However, tickets can not be used during the following blackout dates:
- March 13 to March 17, 2023
- April 3 to April 7, 2023
- April 10 to April 14, 2023
Know Before You Go
- Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
- Theme park reservations are still required and are subject to availability.
- All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions
- After the ticket expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.