New ECV Rentals Roll Into EPCOT
If you plan to rent an ECV at EPCOT in the near future, you are in luck! Today, we spotted brand new ECV rentals available in EPCOT and from reports, they are definitely an improvement over the current ones.
Per a Cast Member, the new ECV rentals feature a front panel that is 360 degrees adjustable. Also, according to rumors, these new models are pretty fast!
While these new models might be an upgrade over the current ECVs available for rent, they are going to come with an increased price tag.
If you are hoping that these enhanced ECVs will be coming to other Walt Disney World Parks, you are also in luck! Per the Cast Member we spoke with the new models should be rolled out through the other Parks within the next several days or weeks.
Some important notes about renting an ECV at Walt Disney World Theme Parks:
- They are available on a first-come, first serve basis
- Reservations are not accepted and quantities are limited
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to rent and operate. Photo IDs are required to verify age.
- The maximum weight is 450 pounds and they are not designed to hold more than one Guest
- ECVs must be returned when finished before leaving the Park where they are rented from (or Disney Springs). They cannot be used for Park Hopping or going to another Walt Disney World location or Resort Hotel.
In addition, Walt Disney World does allow Guests to bring their personal ECV rentals into the Parks, Water Parks, and Disney Springs. Many guests prefer to rent their ECV from a third party for a higher quality rental.
What do you think about these new ECV rentals that just rolled into EPCOT and will soon be rolling into other Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below.
Let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!