First Look: Mele Kalikimaka and Nochebuena Cocina Holiday Kitchens at EPCOT
Festival of the Holidays kicks off this week at EPCOT and MickeyBlog is making the rounds and checking out this year’s Holiday Kitchens. We’re excited to bring you a first look at two food booths with menus that have us pretty excited – Mele Kalikimaka and Nochebuena Cocina.
You’ll find Mele Kalikimaka near Port of Entry at the entrance to the World Showcase.
As the name suggests, this food booth features a menu inspired by Hawaii. The food menu is as follows:
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa Sweet Potatoes and Mango Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Tomatoes, Onions, Salmon Roe, Yuzu-Mayonnaise and Yuca Chips (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Haupia: Hawaiian Coconut Pudding with Candied Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
Mele Kalikimaka is also offering a trio of beverates for those 21 and older. Let’s take a closer look:
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum
Also near Port of Entry you’ll find the NEW Nochebuena Cocina Booth.
This spot offers plant based holiday treats!
This location offers festive favorites made with IMPOSSIBLE.
The food menu is as follows:
- Impossible™ Chorizo Tamale with Plant-based Cotija Cheese and Spicy Red Chile Sauce (plant-based)
- Pernil: Mojo Pork with Tostones and Ketchup-Mayonnaise
- Alfajores: Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
There are two beverages for those over 21 and older to try!
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Horchata Beer, Tampa, FL
- Chai Ginger Mule featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!