Buffet With Characters BACK at Crystal Palace
Here at MickeyBlog, we are so excited to share the news that Character Dining with Winnie the Pooh and Friends is BACK at the Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom.
Our MickeyBloggers Greg and Elyssa managed to snag 8am reservations and we’re excited to bring you a first look.
The return of Crystal Palace was announced back in mid-September with advanced dining reservations opening up on September 22nd.
We’re rumbly in our tummy with exciting news! Winnie the Pooh and pals are returning for breakfast on Oct. 25 at the Crystal Palace! Reservations open Sept. 22. 🍯✨#DisneyWorld pic.twitter.com/lnm8ZLZtCB
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 16, 2022
A Buffet with Character
Crystal Palace draws its inspiration from the Victorian greenhouses of the late 1800s and is bright, light and features topiaries and tropical palms. The restaurant also offers views of Cinderella Castle and Main Street U.S.A.
While you dine, Winnie the Pooh and pals from Hundred- Acre Wood will drop by your table to say hello, pose for photos and sign autographs.
The restaurant features buffet dining with dishes prepared in the onstage kitchen.
Here you can see the team setting up for the morning meal!
We’ll share the whole menu below but highlights include Mickey Waffles, eggs, bacon, pastries, fruit and more!
The Crystal Palace Breakfast Buffet Offerings (Partial Listing)
- Fresh Fruit
- Crispy Bacon
- Freshly Prepared Eggs
- Pancakes and Waffles
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Assorted Pastries
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™
- Twinings® Tea
- 1% Lowfat or Chocolate Milk
- Freshly Brewed Iced Tea
- Assorted Fountain Beverages
- Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Barq’s® Root Beer, Sprite®, Minute Maid® Apple Juice or Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade
Beer & Hard Cider
- Bud Light Lager $8.50
- Michelob Ultra Lager $9.00
- Blue Moon Belgian White Ale $9.00
- Cigar City Jai Alai India Pale Ale $10.50
- Angry Orchard Crisp Hard Apple Cider $9.75
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut $49.00, $12.00
- Fess Parker Riesling $49.00, $12.00
- Kunde Magnolia Lane Sauvingon Blanc $39.00, $10.00
- Franciscan Chardonnay $53.00, $14.00
- MacMurray Estate Pinot Noir, $64.00, $16.00
- Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Merlot, $53.00, $13.00
- J. Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon, $49.00, $12.00
- Jack Rose – Laird’s Applejack Brand, Hibiscus Grenadine, Lemon and Lime Juices, Blackberries $13.50
- Last Word – Fords Gin, Green Chartreuse, Luxardo Marachino Liqueur, Lime Juice and Luxardo Cherries. $18.00
- Mimosa- Domaine Ste. Michelle with Orange Juice. $13.50
- House-made White Sangria- Kunde Sauvignon Blanc with Pineapple Juice and Fruit $12.00
- Bloody Mary $14.50
Now let’s talk about one of the most important aspects of a Crystal Palace Breakfast- the characters!
It was so nice to see Winnie the Pooh and friends back at Crystal Palace and making the rounds!
We were visited by Winnie the Pooh as well as Piglet!
Greg was all smiles this morning as he met with the gang at Hundred Acre Wood!
Tigger bounced over this morning to say hello!
Eeyore even seemed to have a swing in his step as he made the rounds!
Just look at that adorable tail!
The restaurant was looking positively delightful as we waited for our favorite moment of the breakfast!
It’s time for the Character Parade!
Periodically throughout the meal, Pooh and friends will have a friendship procession through the eatery.
Here’s Tigger celebrating with a red balloon.
Eeyore can also be seen here waving his homemade flag!
But Pooh and friends weren’t the only ones that made our morning.
We wanted to give a huge shout out to the cast members at Crystal Palace this morning.
They were all smiles this morning!
It really made our day!
Crystal Palace Pricing
- $45 per adult, plus tax and gratuity
- $29 per child (3-9), plus tax and gratuity
Reservations are currently available to book for breakfast at Crystal Palace 60-days before you are due to arrive at Disney. This is an incredibly popular Magic Kingdom character dining experience making advanced reservations strongly encouraged! Reservations can be made via the My Disney Experience app.
We also took a couple of videos of our breakfast! Let’s take a look:
Look at the delectable spread!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme park each and every week.
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!