Disney Cruise Line Changes Booking Window for South Pacific and Hawaiian Sailings
Just last month, Disney Cruise Line announced at the D23 Expo that for the firs time ever, the Disney Wonder would be offering repositioning sailings through the South Pacific as well as Hawaii. The announcement of these sailings was received with much fanfare and Guests have been more than eager to book.
The booking window for these sailings was supposed to open today for Guests who are Platinum Castaway Club and Golden Oak Members and open throughout the week for other Guests. However, that booking window has been changed.
The new booking window for Disney Cruise Line’s upcoming South Pacific and Hawaiian sailings is as follows:
- Monday, October 10, 2022: Platinum Castaway Club and Golden Oak Members
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022: Gold Castaway Club Members
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022: Silver Castaway Club Members, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members, and Adventure Insiders
- Thursday, October 13, 2022: All Guests
Disney Cruise Line has delayed the booking window of these cruises due to the impacts from Hurricane Ian.
Let’s take a closer look at these South Pacific and Hawaiian repositioning cruises Disney Cruse Line will be offering in 2023 and 2024:
10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu
- October 3 to October 13, 2023
- Port of call include Hilo (Big Island), Honolulu, Nawiliwili (Kauai), and Kahului (Maui)
- Five days at sea aboard the Disney Wonder
13-Night South Pacific Cruise from Honolulu to Sydney
- October 13 to October 26, 2023
- Ports of call include Pago Pago, American Samoa; Lautoka, Fiji; and Noumea, New Caledonia
- Ten nights at sea aboard the Disney Wonder
15-Night South Pacific Cruise from Sydney to Honolulu
- February 16 to March 1, 2024
- Port of call include Noumea, New Caledonia; Lautoka, Fiji; Pago Pago, American Samoa; and Kahului, Maui
10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver
- March 1 to March 11, 2024
- Ports of call include Hilo (Big Island), Nawiliwili (Kahului), and Kahului (Maui)
- Five nights at sea aboard the Disney Wonder
Last week, Disney Cruise Line opened bookings for their sailings in Australia and New Zealand. When the general booking window opened last Wednesday for these bookings, some Guests reported that it took over 24 hours to book their cruise. Many weren’t even able to get to get their cruise booked as the sailings sold out very quickly.
If you plan on booking one of these South Pacific or Hawaiian cruises, I suggest to try booking with a Travel Advisor like myself. I am happy to report that I was able to book all the desired cruises for my clients that were looking to sail with Disney Cruise Line “down under”!
Are you going to be sailing with Disney Cruise Line in the South Pacific and/or Hawaii? Let us know in the comments below!
Ready to start planning your Disney Cruise Line vacation in Australia, New Zealand, or South Pacific? Or, maybe even the Caribbean, Alaska, or the Mediterranean? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency) and Let’s Adventure Travel, I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer competitive onboard credits! I work with all Disney Cruise Line and all other cruise Lines outside of Disney including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, etc. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney